Chapter 20:

RAWK ROYAWL IS 16 TODAY!!!!

Chapter 20:

Jordyn's POV.

YAYY it's Valentines day! Sarcasm needed. Im gonna be home alone all day! Kalia told me that Jacob planned something big for her today, so she's not gonna be in contact for a while. And Chres bailed on me. I could ask Ray to come over, but all he's going to talk about is Skyler. Shiitt, he probably with her now!

I put on some sweat pants over my shorts and put on socks then walked down the hall into the dance studio. I stood infront of the mirror putting my phone inside the iHome playing the song "Turnt Up" by Lil Twist. I began to dance, feeling, free. Nobody knew of my hidden talent except for Craig and my dad.

I danced some more to varios songs afterwards. Body rolling, kruping, all that good stuff.

*

By the time I was finished, there was beads of sweat rolling down my forhead. I sat, panting on the studio floor staring at myself. I got up eventually and took a shower then put on some purple jeans, a black and white 'Meow' shirt and my Jordan grapes. Added jewlery to it then hopped in my car. Since no one is avalible today, I Decided to treat myself. I went to RedRobins and had lunch the went to get Ice cream from ColdStones. I sat quietly at a picnic table at the park afew blocks away from home. Eating my ice cream I recieved a text.

👌Spiffy👌-) Hey! Do you think you can pick me up from my house? My car is acting up. And I need a ride somewhere.

I read the message then scoffed. This nigga. I slowly got up and grabbed my keys and told him I was on my way.

*

I pulled up and honked the horn. He came out shortly after and got inside the car.

"Hey J!" He smiled putting on his seatbelt. I nodded.

"Now, Where am I taking you?" I asked, irritated that I couldnt finish my ice cream. He smirked then typed something into the GPS on his phone. I listened to the directions. As we drove I noticed that we've been driving for awhile now. And it started to get dark. And I didn't reconize anything over here.

"Chres? Where the hell am I taking you?" I asked getting frightend. I heard the GPS make a weird noise then it spoke.

"You have reached your destination." I looked at Chres who was smiling hard. Then slowly turned my head to see we were at a beach. Where a table and A candle lit dinner awaited us. Chres got of of the car then over to my side and opened my door.

"Happy Valentines day Jordyn." He smiled. I stood up, shocked.

We sat at the table, and from there I saw that there was a big blanket sitting farther on the sand. Before I could say anything, two guys walked up with our food. I gasped as they opened the platter. All of my favorite foods revealed.

"Omg! Chres, why did you do this?" I asked shocked, taking a bite out of my food.

"Because, its Valentines day silly." He laughed.

"But, I thought you were helping your mom?" I asked. He shook his head.

"Noo, I used that so I could have time to do this!" He said gesturing to the things on the beach. I smiled, he's so sweet.

"Well, im mad at you now! I look like shit! This date is too classy for me to look like this." I said. He laughed.

"You look great! You wont be wearing it for long anyway." He said. Causing me to get confused.

"Wha-" I was cut off by the two men taking our plates away. Chres stood and held out his hand, telling me to come with him. I followed him to the blanket. On top was a swim suite. Yeah I know it's Febuary, but winter in LA is as hot as summer on days, and today was one of them. I gave him a crazy look as he handed it to me.