Chapter 44

Please Read @shee_spiffy's "Novacane"

**

--

"And then, there was one. After that? Nothing was the same."

**

--

|No One|

Friday

8:47pm

___

"Yes." Ray gulped, not sure if he's made the right decision. Bree smiled.

"Thanks. Youre doing a big favor." She smiled. Even though she wasnt too sure herself.

Ray left Bree's house and went home, thinking about what he's just gotten himself into.

Its been more that two weeks since Bree's encounter with Niko. And, he hasnt done what she asked of him. So, Like she said. She's going to make him regret his choice. And he wont be able to change anything afterwards.

Other than that, everything has been good since the party. Rumors still buzz around the school and no one other than her guys talks to her anymore. But, its all ok because Jordyn and Bree has been comunicating, but Bree is still MIA. Ray, he's still having his dream. But, he's been talking more, and stressing less. Bree and Craig are no longer together. Skyler is out the Hospital. Daniel took Kyrah to lunch with Jordyn, and they got along very well. But, best of all Graduation is coming up in the matter of weeks. Everything is going well, for most.

Jordyn at the moment was with her mom. She's been staying the night sometimes, and the docters said that they've seen improvement in her mothers health since she's been around.

"You'll be fine. What are you worried about?" Her mother chuckled. They were talking about Graduation. And Jordyn wasn't too a sure of herself for some reason.

"I dont know. Everyone's giving me the cold shoulder because they think I set up the whole party scene." She explained. Her mother looked at her.

"Meaning that No ones gonna clap when I walk across the stage! Thats embarrasing!" Jordyn said.

"All you have to worry about is getting your diploma, and your Mama cheering you on. Dont worry about the low lifes that believe whatever someone told them. The stories could be true, but they could aslo be faker than the person that told them." Her mom shook her head. Jordyn nodded, thinking about what her Mom had just said.

Being interrupted by a text message from Bree. They've been talking alot more than they've been awhile ago. Things changed for them. In a good way though.

She read the text about graduation that she sent, and replyed with whatever went with the topic.

That went on for hours. Just like any other day.

With Chresanto.

He sat quietly in his dark room. Thinking. Thats been constant for him, and for alot of people these days. But, he's done the most since he ended what he had best in life.

All he could picture was the sadness in her face when she heard what he said about her dad. He knew how much she loved her dad. And for him to bring that up, hurted her. It hurted Him. He trembled at the sound of her voice as it cracked when she spoke, And when she stormed away. He knew what he had lost.

He hasn't eaten, he hadnt been to school,He hadn't talked to anyone, he doesnt even know how Jordyn's doing.

Because he's sick.

Sick of the pain he's caused. Sick of the joy he's taken. Sick of the loved he's lost.

Sick of himself.

He's often thought;

'If I were to die today, would anyone notice? Would anyone care?'

Sometimes he says to himself;

'Whats life worth living, if you know that no ones gonna love you?'

He doesnt want the pain and heart ach. He doesnt want the mental terror.

He doesnt want the life.

-

Daniel, he's been listening to Kyrah, who's been boucing off the walls to go out with his friends again. She doesnt know about anything that's happend. The only thing she may be familiar with, is the shooting that killed a kid, that she's seen on TV once. But other than that, she knows nothing.

But, Daniel cant help but love her. She may be clueless, and giddy, but he cant help it.

He does feel bad that he cant tell her. He could if he wanted, but that wouldnt be his place. Thats a story she would have to hear from Jordyn. The old Jordyn. That was happy and new. But now she's broken and heartless. And, she wont be telling her story anytime soon.

To anyone.

All though she hasnt really done or said anything to show she wasnt the same. Daniel still saw the emptiness, and boldness in her afterwards. He saw the gilnt in her eyes, vanish. The pep in her step, disappear. And worst of all. He saw the smile on her face, subtract from her everyday life.

And slowly. Just slowly. All of her will leave. So much that She wont be Jordyn at all. She may be alive. But, not to everyone else. She may look the same. But, not to everyone else. She may still be Jordyn, but not to everyone else. She's said it before, and She'll say it again

Her time is coming. And nothing will be the same.

____________________________________

Not my longest/ best. But, im getting bored of this book on sly.😩. Sorry!

Buutt, im not gone give upp. Andd, can yall not remind me to update? Its makes me feel rushed and gives me writters block!