Chapter 46

"Settle down, settle down!", Dumbledore shouts. The staff tries to get the students to sit down and back away from the premises. "All right, who is responsible for this young woman?", Dumbledore asks and looks around. Silence.

"I am", Loki says and steps forward.

You open your eyes, and look right at Loki. You smile, but then you remember what happened. "The baby?", you say and try to sit up. Loki gets up to push you gently down on the bed again, with tears in his eyes. "The baby", you whisper. "I'm sorry", Loki says and starts to cry. You start to cry too, and suddenly you can feel how much pain your body's in. The nurse strokes your hair. "My child", she says. "Your body couldn't carry the baby", she says. "I'm so sorry". You sob uncotrollably, and Loki hugs you. "My love", he says and presses his lips against your forehead. "I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry". Someone pulls Loki away from you. Snape, and Dumbledore. "Time to leave", Dumbledore says to him. "What? NO!", you shout. "I've been banished from the school ground", Loki says. "I have to leave". "But what about me?", you ask. "You get to stay", Loki smiles. "You get to finish school". "But I don't want to, not anymore", you say. "Please do", Loki says. "For me". He leans in to kiss you, but someone pulls him away from you again. Snape. Loki turns and punches him in the face. "Haven't you done enough?", Loki shouts at him, ready to do some more damage. "Stop it!", Dumbledore commands Loki. Snape's nose is bleeding. "Say your goodbyes and leave". Dumbledore drags Snape with him. Loki turns and looks at you. "I'm so sorry", he says and leans down to kiss you. He kisses your face with tears in his eyes. "I love you so much". His kisses are so passionate, you forget about the pain. "I love you too", you cry. "Stay strong, my love", Loki crushes his lips against yours one more time. "Be seeing you". Then he turns to leave, his heart breaking into so many pieces hearing you cry out his name.

Loki watches Hogwarts disappear as he leaves the school's property behind him. He's lost his mother, his job, and his unborn child. All in less than a year, but he still got your love. And for what he's lost, it's worth it. He will see you again, you will be together again. His love for you will not go away. He belongs to you. If you'll still have him at the end of the school year.