Chapter 8

"This is so wrong", Loki stops and gets up. "I can loose my job, and you can get expelled. This is so risky. This can't... We can't", he says. You get up as well. "I know...", you sigh. "But I also know it's wrong trying to deny it", you take his hand. "But how... How can it be any future for us. I'm your teacher, and a great deal older than you. You're like a flower sprung in spring, blossoming. I will not stand in your way. This is your final year at Hogwarts. You should focus on your schoolwork, have fun with your friends, flirt with guys, do mischief, rebel once more before you face the real world", Loki takes your other hand. "What better way to rebel and do mischief than to throw the rules and boundries out the window. And I don't want to flirt with "guys", I wanna flirt with you. Boys don't excite me, you do". You move in closer to him. "Let's rebel together", you say and send him a sly smile. "Together", he repeats. He leans down and kisses you. "Do you think we'll regret it?", he asks. "Probably", you say. "But it's gonna be worth it". "Yes", he says and takes your face in his hands pressing his lips against yours. A moan escapes your lips. Suddenly he stops. "What time is it?", he asks. "It's...", you start saying and you both turn and look at the clock hanging on the wall. Loki's been gone from class for more than 30 minutes. "I gotta go", he says and kisses you. "We'll figure this out", he smiles. "Yes, we will", you smile too. "Maybe over chapter six later tonight?", he asks. "What?", you ask. "That's what you missed in class today. Chapter six. I don't want you to flunk because of me", he smirks. "All right. Around eight o'clock?", you ask. "Perfect!", he says and kiss you some more before he leaves. You put your hand over your heart which is on it's way to jump out of your chest. You breathe heavliy, trying to get yourself together. You can't believe he's just been in your room, kissing you, wanting to be with you. You touch your lips as you sit down on the bed. The sweet and dangerous taste of him on them. You fall back onto the mattress and smile. "This is going to be interesting".