Chapter 42

Professor Snape is on the lookout. For you. Your friends never mentioned your name when they were talking about you, but Snape is pretty sure that it must be you. He's decided to keep an extra eye on you, to follow you some. Unfortunately you have no idea what's going on.

You're on your way to the cottage. Loki's waiting for you, heating the place up so you won't freeze when you get there. The next day you're gonna go and see the doctor about the baby. You know it's too early to get to know the sex, but you don't care if it's a boy or a girl. It's part you, part Loki, and that's all that matters.

Snape is behind you, following you. You're too busy with your own mind to care about your surroundings, so you don't sense the danger lurking in the darkness behind you.

You walk up to the front door, which is being opened by Loki the second you get there. He got a big smile on his face and pulls you in for a kiss. Snape is hiding behind a tree, witnessing the whole thing. "Precicely", he says to himself. Loki stops kissing you and looks into the dark forest. "What? What is it?", you ask. "Nothing", Loki lies. "It's nothing", he smiles at you. But there sure is something. Or someone.

Loki's acting wierd all weekend. He seems so distracted, even when you went to the doctor. "Can you please tell me what's on your mind?", you ask him. "And don't say "everything's fine" or something like that. I can tell something's up", you cross you arms. "You know Friday, when you arrived here?", he asks. "Yes", you say and think about the worried look Loki had on his face. "I think someone knows about us... I'm afraid someone might have seen us", he continues. "You know when I read minds, I have to tune into that person's head, otherwise I just pick up things, not knowing exactly who's thoughs I'm hearing?", Loki looks at you. "Yes", you say. "You've explained that to me". "Well, I'm not sure who might know, but I do have a vauge idea...". "Snape!", you blurt out. "What? Yes! How did you know?", Loki asks. "Because the morning you left before Christmas, Snape was in your room", you tell. "What? And you're telling me this now?", Loki frown. It's the only thing you've never told him. You were afarid that if you did, Loki'd say something like that you had to be apart even more, and you couldn't stand that just when you had him back again. "Yes, I'm sorry", you say and look down. "I manage to hide, he never saw me", you look up again, at Loki. "Snape knows", Loki says and shakes his head. "He must be the one, though I don't understand why he's been interested in finding out about us. Yet, no one's more strickt when it comes to school and the rules and such". "You don't say?", you say and scoff. "He's so strickt and serious, I'm kinda scared of him". "He's not to be fooled, that's for sure", Loki says. "What will you do? If he actaully knows?", you ask. "If he confronts me, us... I don't know. Our relationship is forbidden, we both know that, so there will be consequenses... Question is; will my friendship with Snape work in our favour?", Loki says. You both look into the vast air in front of you, scared of the future.