Chapter 3

Defense Against the Dark Arts class is 90 minutes three times a week. 4,5 hours is not enough, you want to see more of Professor Loki. But for the next four weeks it's all you get as he tend to keep to himself when he's not in class. You see him in the halls till and from classes sometimes, and you see him with the other teachers during lunch and dinnertime, but not every day. You find yourself tossing and turning at night, longing for a man you know nothing about, only that he sets you heart on fire. You want to know him, you want to be with him.

Your friends keeps asking what's up with you, and your constant reply is that you're fine, just pre-occupied with schoolwork and tests, as they also should be.

Up until know you have been able to keep your head cool in Loki's classes, stopping yourself from fantasizing about him too much. But as time passes and his deep, dark voice keeps sieving into your ears, enchanting your mind more and more, you can't help it. You let your lust fly free, and can't stop picturing the two of you kissing, touching and more. God, you want him.

You sit in class, looking out the window, caressing the feather pen against your cheek as if it was Loki's hand. You sigh silently. Suddenly you hear someone clearing his throat, to get your attention. The sound did not come from behind you, and since you're sitting in front, it couldn't be anybody else but Loki. You turn your head to face him. He's sitting behind his desk looking at you. Your eyes lock and you get warm. It was like he knew what was going on in that head of yours. But how?