Chapter 10

You go through the chapter and then he gives you a small pop-quiz. "For every question you get right, you get a kiss", he says and smiles. "Well, then you better pucker up those lips of yours, I'm gonna get a full score", you say with confident. He laughs and starts asking you questions. You get all the answers right, so you got ten kisses coming. Loki pulls your chair towards his, you lean forward while placing your hands on his thighs. "You're a quick learner", he says. "You're actually one of the best in my class". "Gee, I wonder why?", you say and lean in closer. "Because I'm a good teacher?", he asks. "Yes, a very good, hot, motivating teacher. I wanted to impress you", you say. "Mission accomplished, I am very much impressed by your willpower and cleverness", he says while brushing his lips against yours. You sigh lustfully, knowing your lips will be intertwining soon. "Y/N?", Loki says, looking into your eyes. "Yes", you reply. "Do you promise to keep this, us, a secret?". He has placed his hands on top of yours. "Of course", you say pleading for his lips. "Good", he says and starts to kiss you. You soon end up in his lap, sitting on top of him. You dig your fingers into his hair, holding on to his neck. His hands are moving up your waist towards your breasts. You moan. "Are we going all the way?", you ask. "No, not here, not tonight", Loki says and smile. "Damn", you think to yourself. "Patience, my love", you hear a voice inside your head. "Did you just?", you say and look at him. "Yes, I did", Loki smirks. "It's kinda creepy, but I like it. I like to have you both in my heart and in my mind", you bite his lip. He groans. "Do you want me to tell you what I want to do with you? Inside your mind?", he asks. His question gives you the chills. Chills of lust and anticipation. "Yesss, please", you beg.