Chapter 24

Loki's sitting on a black, furry rug in front of the roaring fireplace, holding a glass of wine. He notices you and gets up in one swift move. He opens his mouth to say something, but shuts it. "I'm speachless", you can hear his voice in your head say. He puts down his glass and walks towards you. You don't waist anytime standing there, and meet him halfway, almost throwing yourself at him. His beautiful pale skin and muscular body rubs against yours and you moan lightly. He pushes you gently away, to get eye contact, leaning his forhead against yours. "Do you really want to do this?", he asks. "Yes", you say. "With every fiber of my being". Loki smiles and gives you a soft kiss before he starts to kiss his way down your neck and futher down your body. You can't control the sounds coming out of your mouth, you're so turned on and so ready for him, you can't help it.

He's kissing you all the way down to your legs, kneeling before you. Then he gets up, sliding his hands up over your hips, kinda dragging the dress upwards, revealing your womanhood some. He lets out a sigh of lust, and before you know it, you're in his arms being carried towards the rug infront of the fire. He puts you down and part your legs. He lays down on top of you and you start to make out. You can feel his hard on through his pants, and start to undo them. "I want you so bad", you moan into his ear. He gets up and takes of his pants, revealing his manhood. "Oh my!", you say and widen your eyes. The man is huge. Thoughts start to run through your head; "Is it going to hurt? Is he too big? What if I'm really bad at this?". Loki smiles, he knows what you are thinking. He gets down beside you. "They say that the first time always hurts, but I will stop if you feel any discomfort", he says before he starts to kiss you. "Spread your legs". He's mind commanding you. You do what you're told, and shortly after you can feel his hand sliding down your womanhood, passing your center, slipping a finger inside you. You moan, still kissing him. He slips another finger inside as well. You moan a little louder. You know what he's doing, he's making you ready for him, getting you all wet.

"I think we can try now", Loki says and smile. He gets between your legs, while you pull the dress over your head exposing your breasts to him. "Mmmm", he says. "You're beautiful". "So are you", you say. He smiles shyly before he starts to penetrate you, slowly. You close your eyes. You let out sounds both of pleasure and pain, but very soon it's only loud noises filled with sexual bliss leaving your lips.