Chapter 27

30 minutes after the class' end, you decide to go and find Loki. "The Dark Corridor" had becomed your meeting place after your meeting there last week. You long for his touch, his lips and just being near him, though you've just been in the same room for 90 minutes. You rush towards your secret place, unaware that it might not be that secret anymore.

Your friend, the one who knows about "Slyther-boy", has decided to take matters into her own hands. She's tired of not knowing and being held in the dark. She's your oldest friend, though you've grown apart some over the years, you've kinda stuck together. And she knows you well enough to tell that you're lying and keeping stuff from her. And she's had it.

She's behind you, but you don't know that, since you're not using the map. And Loki's only tuned into your mind, burning with dirty thoughts just like you.

You round the corner to the corridor and there he is. "Loki", you say and rush towards him while taking off your cloak. You embrace each other and start to kiss like crazy. Loki presses you up against the wall, holding your hands over you head, braiding your fingers. You moan. "Loki", you say in a breathy voice. "Loki". "I love it when you say my name", he says and looks into your eyes. He crushes his lips towards yours, releasing your hands so you can embrace him. You dig your fingers into his har, gripping his neck. He lures his tounge out and so do you. "Ahhh", you moan as he grabs your butt. "Friday's too far away", he says. "Yesss", you say and bite his lip. "I want you", he purrs. "Take me, have me, do me", you say and start to undress him. You slip down onto the floor. Loki rips off your panties underneath your skirt and takes out his manhood. He lays down on top of you and seconds later you can feel him inside you.