Chapter 34

You get out of bed as quietly as you can. You're only wearing a underwear set, so you grab your cloak and put on your booties, running a hand through your hair. You find the map and head for the door.

"Where do you think you are going?", your friend asks. "Shhh!", you say. "I gotta see him". Your friend sits up a little. "Are you mad?", she asks. "Possibly", you say and smirk. "I'll be back soon". "Ehmm... Have fun?", you friend gives you a playful look before she lies back down. You leave and head for the common room to get some light to study the map. As far as you can see, the coast is clear, and you can head straight to Loki's room without being caught.

You stop a few times to look at the map, to make sure that the coast is still clear. Your heart is pounding so hard, adrenaline rushing through your body. This is so dangerous, so forbidden, yet you don't care. All you care about is Loki.

You're outside his door, and you're about to knock, but just before you do, he opens it. You take a deep breath, looking at him. He's shirtless, his hair's all messy and he's hot as hell. He knows what you want. He wants it too.

He pulls you into his room by your cloak and is surprised to find you wearing only your underwear underneath. "Oh baby, what you do to me", he says with his husky voice, dropping your cloak to the floor. He runs his hands up your arms, leaning in to kiss you. His sensational lips leave you moaning on the spot, and you're so turned on you can barely stand. He pushes you up against the wall, helping you get your legs up and around him. His manhood is out and ready to play, finding it's way past your panties and penetrates you. You gasp for air as he starts to do you hard up against the wall. He feels so good inside. You kiss like crazy and you dig your nails into his skin. He grunts with pleasure combined with sweet pain. Suddenly he turns and walks towards the bed, you still around him. He drops you onto the sheets, crawling over you, ripping off your panties. His hand starts to please your womanhood, and you purr with pleasure. His lips are all over you and you enjoy every second. Then you get him on his back and sit down on top if him. You get him inside and start to ride him. You both moan, you a little louder, forgetting where you are. He rolls you over and puts a hand over your mouth. "Shhh", he says with a playful look while doing you good. "I can't", you say, rolling your eyes back in pleasure. "Just finish me off", you say and feel his rock hard manhood pleasing you till the moon and back.

As you lie on your backs on Loki's bed, heaving for your breaths, completely satisfied, he leans up on his side and looks at you. "I'm glad you came, though it's most risky", he says. "We couldn't part on such sad termes", you say and smile. "It's like we broke up, though we didn't". "It's sad, and most joyous at once", Loki says. "Sad to leave you, and more sad to see my mother go, but joyous to know you're here when I return. My mother's destiny is out of my hands, but with them I will tend to her till they can't do her any more good. Folded in my lap, with my head bowed, sitting by her side, hearing the last breath of life leaving her body, and her eyes shutting to the sight of this world, but to be opened in another universe where she may be at peace. Long has she fought, long have I tried to help. No use, no more". Loki's eyes are blank. "My sweet man", you say and stroke his cheek. "Be brave, be brave for your mother. Here, take this". You unhook the pendant around your neck. "Sealed with part bravery and part love, I hope this will comfort you", you smile and put the necklace in his hand. "My love", Loki says. "My everything". With those words leaving Loki's lips, you close your eyes for a split second to rest, but you both fall asleep, setting tomorrow in danger.