Chapter 14

The cottage is rather small, so the "tour" is over in two minutes. It got a combined kitchen/livingroom solution, two bedrooms, and a bathroom. "I... You can have the biggest bedroom", he says. "You don't want to share with me?", you ask. "I didn't want to seem to pushy, to eager", he smiles. "Are you?", you look at him. "Am I what?", your eyes meet. "Pushy and eager?", you give him a seductive look. "Only if you want me to", he licks his lips, which turns you on. "Well, one of us gotta utter those qualities, and it might as well be you", you fold your hands behind your back, waiting for him to make his move. "Well, I do seem quite eager in your fantasies", he smirks and walks towards you. "I don't want to disappoint you". He stares into your eyes. You're so hungry for his touch, you're about to throw yourself at him, but keep your hands behind your back, acting kinda shyly.

"So what do you wanna do now", Loki asks while sliding a finger down your blouse, alongside the buttons. You heave for your breath. "It's more who than what", you say, giving him a sultry look. Your body starves, you crave him. He starts to unbutton your blouse while looking at you with devilish bedroom eyes and with a sly smile on his lips. Your breath is uneven, and your heart and blood are pulsating by the thouch of his hands. Your blouse is open now, and your bra is peeking out. He kisses your lips, your cheek, your chin, moving down your neck, chest and stomach. He kneels before you, his hands opening your pants. "Are you sure you wanna do this?", he asks. "With every inch of my being", you say and run a hand through his hair. He pulls your pants down and you step out of them. He bites the fabric of your panties and you moan. "I'm not your first, am I?", he asks. You don't answer. He is actually. "Yes", you say after a while. "Really?", he stands up and looks into your eyes. "But your fantasies? You seem to know so much". "I'm eighteen, sexually curious and frustrated. Mind-sex is the closest I've been", you smile, trying to hide that you're a little embarrassed. "My sweet lady", Loki says. "You don't have to rush this, I don't want you to rush this. Maybe we should slow down and just hang out first?", he kisses your forehead. You sigh, kinda relieved. You really want him, but you know it's dumb to rush it. "All right", you say. "Let's hang".