Chapter 2

You sit down and take a deep breath, trying to still your pulse after your hasty footsteps towards the classroom, to make sure that you got one of the front desks. "All right, class, take a seat, settle down", Professor Laufeyson enters the room and strolls down the aisle between the desks, his black cape flowing behind him. He picks up a piece of chalk and writes a spell down on the blackboard in a pretty cursive handwriting. Then he turns around and looks at the class. You bite your lip as you take in the sight of him. His raven black hair groomed slick back and his emerald green eyes getting the whole class' attention. "Since this is your last year at Hogwarts, I presume you know a few spells and tricks... So I thought we might start with refreshing your memory and make sure you know the basics from previous years, so that this years even darker and heavier stuff won't scare you off. And rest assure... It will", he smirks and looks at you. You swallow so hard it feels like you've swallowed your tounge as well. And you might as well have done so, since you can't seem to utter a single word when he asks you a question. "I...", you stutter. "I don't know", you finally manage to say. "You don't know your own name?", Loki asks. The class laughs. "Of course I do", you pull yourself together. "It's Miss Y/N". "Well, Miss Y/N, can you tell me about the spell on the blackboard?", the professor asks. You look at it for a couple of seconds. "Yes, I can", you say and start to explain the spell. "Good. Excellent", Loki says and smiles when you're done. You sigh. Your eyes meet for a split second, and your heart starts to race again. The professor moves on to adress the rest of the class, so you stare down on your desk. The look you had exchanged was so intense, even though it lasted just for a few milliseconds. "This is going to be one heck of a class", you think to yourself, and pull the right side of your lip up in a crooked smile.