Chapter 16

He slips his hands inside your bathrobe and strokes them down your back. You lean forward and your lips meet. He takes out his hands and slides the robe down off your shoulders. He carefully unhooks your bra in the back. He doesn't take it off right away, but you do. He looks at your breasts and then into your eyes. You take his hands and place them on your boobs. He sighs with delight, and starts to compress them. You moan as you can feel his big hands fumbling your breasts. He leans forward and starts to kiss your chest, then he circles his tongue around one of your nipples and you roll your eyes in pleasure. Suddenly he bites the nipple. It's hot, but it kinda hurts so you tug his hair and tilt his head back. "I'm sorry", he says. "I got carried away". You don't say anything, still holding on to his hair. You lean in and brush your lips against his, he tries to kiss you, but you're in control. You lick his lower lip and he grunts. He wants you so bad. You bite his lip, kinda hard, but he likes it. Then you crush your lips against his and throw your arms around him. You make out like crazy and you pull off his sweater. And t-shirt. You stare at his toned chest and swallow hard. "Why did we decide to wait?", you think to yourself. You know he's reading your mind. He stands up, with you around his waist and carries you into one of the bedrooms. "Are we really doing this?", you think to yourself again. You don't know why you don't say it out loud, but you find the whole mind reading thing pretty hot, and you want him inside you somewhere...

He puts you down on the bed. He lies on top of you, and you kiss intensly. "I wanna do something to you", he says. "But if you don't want me to, or want me to stop, let me know, I don't want to take advantage of you". Your body is tingling with excitement and lust, and you want him to do whatever he has on his mind. "By all means", you say. He kisses you one more time before he starts to kiss his way down your body. He stops when he reaches your panties. "Go ahead", you say. He pulls them down, revealing your womanhood. Then he spreads your legs and goes down on you. You don't stop him.