Chapter 1

"Why are you rushing", your friend asks, trying to keep up with you as you almost run towards the classroom. "I want to sit in the front", you say and give your friend a quick look over the shoulder. "You don't have to rush to sit in the front. Most of us prefer to sit in the back. Defense Against the Dark Arts is not exactly safe up front", your friend says. "Great, I like danger", you reply and start to think about the dangerously handsome teacher that is going to teach "Defense Against the Dark Arts" this year at Hogwarts. Professor Loki Laufeyson. Your heart starts to pound in your chest. You haven't been able to stop thinking about him since you saw him in the Great Hall. He acted so shy, yet so confident, so mysterious. You crave to dig deep and discover who this man is. Your heart yearn for what lies beyond the border of safe.

It's your last year at Hogwarts. You're a pretty good student and you got a few close friends. So far you've had no luck in love, just some flings. But you're feeling quite ready for love and all it's wonders this year. Cupid's arrows might have flown by and missed your heart a few times, but you know now why they didn't hit you, they were aiming at the bull's eye just as Professor Laufeyson entered your field of vision.