Chapter 6

Your friends ask what's the matter, but you don't want to answer. You can't answer. You keep to yourself, running the coverstion between you and Loki over and over in your head. You can't believe he knows what you've been thinking, hoping, imagining. He was not supposed to know. Not yet.

It's Defense Against the Dark Arts class again, but you decide to skip it. You are not ready to face him. You have been avoiding him ever since your little talk. "Tell him I'm sick", you say to your friends. "Are you sure?" they ask. "Yes, I'm sick", you cough and lay down on the bed. "All right. You have been looking a little under the weather lately", one of them says and then they leave you to yourself. You close your eyes, and shortly after you fall asleep.

"Where is Miss Y/N?", professor Loki asks. "She's not feeling well", one of your friends answer. "Very well", he says. "Everyone open your books and start reading chapter six. I want you to read and study this chapter throughly, when I return there will be a small quiz". "When you return?", someone asks. "Yes, so tend to your books. I will be watching even tough I'm not here", he says and smirks. The students look at each other, raising an eyebrow or two. Loki rushes out and heads towards your room.

There are no students in the common room, everyone's in class. He goes upstairs to your room and knocks on the door. You're asleep so you don't hear the knocks. He carefully opens the door and enters the room. He looks at you. He hasn't been albe to stop thinking about you. He'd always noticed you, since day one. He found you very attractive, and clever. He liked you as a student. And after your fierce mind full of lust and love came to his attention, he was under your spell. But he knew it was wrong. He should not have let his feelings flutter. That's why he was so harsh with you. He wanted you to stop. But not really.