Chapter 13

You decide to walk to the cottage. It's about 30 minutes from the school. You keep looking over your shoulder, paranoid if anyone's following you. But who could be following you? No one knows about the two of you.

You approach the small cottage and smile. Smoke is coming from the chimney, and outside in the garden there is a small bench and a few flowers left. Atumn is coming down hard, and the air is getting cold and brittle. You're wearing a black coat, black booties and a black beanie. You don't know much about each other, but you both fancy the color black. You often get the question why you didn't end up in Slytherin, since you prefer the darker side of beauty.

You are just about to knock on the door when Loki opens it. "Did you see me coming?", you ask. "No, I saw the images of the cottage inside your head, and knew you had to be close", he smiles. "Of course", you roll your eyes. "I can try not reading your mind if you find it irritating", Loki says. "So far so good, though it's hard to act mysterios and have any advantage in any conversation since you know everything I'm gonna say", you reply. "I'm sorry, I'll tune out", Loki pulls you close to him. He kisses you. Your frozen body mellows at once and you purr. You can feel his lips smiling. "What do you wanna do first?", he asks. You feel the temperature of the cottage. It's warm and cozy. "Why don't you give me a tour?", you say. "Very well", he smiles. You take of your coat, boots and beanie exposing your rather grown-up outfit; a pair of black skinny jeans and a black sheer blouse revealing your bra underneath. He stares at your blouse a little too long, but you don't mind. That's why you wore it.