Chapter 11

You close your eyes and listen to the voice inside your head. Loki knows what you want to do to and with him, but you don't know what he's been fantasizing about. The images he puts in your head turns you on so damn much, you find yourself moaning even though he's hardly touching you. In fact, he gives you a mindgasm. You open your eyes and look sultry at him. "Good Lord", you say and start to feast upon his lips. "Please do that to me in real life too", you plead him. "I will... When the time is right", he purrs. He stands up, you still around him. He puts you down on a desk and walks over to his desk, opens a drawer and takes out a piece of paper. "I'm gonna trust you with something very important", he says. "What is it?", you ask and look curiously at the content in his hand. "Marauder's Map, map of mischief", he says. "It tells you the whereabouts of every student and teacher in school. If you'll be sneaking around seeing me, this map is golden. We don't want to get caught". "How did you get it?", you ask. "I kinda took it from the caretaker's office", he smirks. You smile. "And how do you use it?", you ask. "You simply say; I solemnly swear that I am up to no good", Loki says. You both look at the map and other people's footsteps shows up, yours too. "Won't the caretaker be looking for this map?", you ask. "Probably, but students find a way to get a hold of it every year, I just snatched it before them", he smiles. "But even though we got this map, we should find a place outside of school to stay, because if someone do see us together, often together, they might begin to wonder, and I don't think the excuse "private lessons" in my room will cover it", Loki smirks. "Private lessons", you smirk too. "I need private lessons", you grab his sweater and pull him close. You look into his eyes and he leans down and kisses you.