Chapter 19

You're standing on the threshold to the cottage. You don't want the weekend to end. It's been so perfect. "We'll see each other soon", Loki smiles. "And next weekend will come sooner than you know". "I know, but I like having you all to myself, not having to worry if anyone sees us", you sigh. Loki holds your face in his hands and kisses you. You put your hands over his, not wanting him to let go. You kiss him too. "I'll see you at school", he says and kisses your forehead. "Bye!", you step down the stairs backwards, looking at him. You're just about to turn when he grabs your arm and rush down after you to kiss you some more. You smile and happily respond to his affection. "Bye for now!", Loki says and let you go. You smile and start walking towards the school.

"You seem awfully happy", one of your friends say. "She sure does", another one says. "Who is he?". "What?", you ask surprised. "Oh, come on, only a guy can make a girl smile like that. Who is he?", your friend asks. "Oh, he... He's a friend of my cousin, I met him this weekend", you answer. "Oooo, does he go to school here?". "No, he's older than us. I'm seeing him again next weekend", you smile. Your friends' curiosity made you deliver a cover story that was actaully quite believable, and they seemed satisfied with your answer.

Monday passes by without you seeing Loki, not even in the Great Hall. You forgot to ask what he does when he's not in class or doing school stuff. You take a mental note and mean to ask him the next time you see him. He's so mysterious. Even though you've been so physically close to him as one can get without having sex, you still got plenty to learn about him.

Forbidden Love At Hogwartsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें