Chapter 39

Loki's back. You're on your way to see him. But you're not the only one...

You've written him a letter, asking him to meet you at one of your secret places. That it is important. You haven't recieved a response from him yet, but you know he'll be there.

You're standing against the wall, arms crossed over your still invisible secret. You try to keep your mind blank, to keep all information clear from his mind reading. It's hard, and will only get harder once you see him. You have no idea how he will react. If he'll be mad or happy, or both. Probably, and hopefully, both.

"Y/N", you hear coming from the end of the corridor. Loki's heading your way. He looks tired, but just as handsome as always. "Loki!", you say and run towards him. "Loki!". He takes your face in his hands and kisses you. Tears stream down your face, and his, tears of joy, and of sadness.

He presses you up against the wall as you continue to kiss passionately. "I missed you so", you say. "I've missed you too", Loki says, tasting the salty tears running down your face. Your mind suddenly starts to fill up with all kinds of thoughs, and you have to tell him before he finds out himself. "Loki", you start saying. "I... I got something to tell you". You look into his eyes and open your mouth to reveal the secret inside. "Shhh", you hear Loki's voice in your head. "We're not alone!". You stare shocked at him, and he at you, knowing you're gonna get caught, that there's no time to hide. Suddenly the wall behind you starts to change into a door. Loki rips it open and pulls you in with such force, you slam into him, making you fall. You lay on the floor, stunned, watching the door disappear and surround you with safety.

Loki sits up and looks around. "The Room of Requirement", of course!", he says. "The Room of what?", you ask. "Requirement", Loki smiles. "We're safe here". "For now", you say and try to conceal the secret in your head. You can't hold it's final protecting layers for much longer.

Professor Snape rounds the corner of the corridor, hoping to catch you in the act. But to his disappointment, there's no one there.