Chapter 50

Rae's POV

" So you two are dating now? " , Petra asked.

" Yes. " , Peter replied for the hundredth time.

" Why? " , Killian asked.

" Because we like one another. " , I replied for the hundredth time.

" He is a bloody demon, Rae. " , Killian warned me.

" Well Captain, would you rather me just kill you on the spot or Rae wrapping her arms around me to prevent me from doing that? " , Peter asked.

Killian narrowed his eyes at Peter before looking at me.

" Are you sure about this? You want to give up everything just to be with him? " , Killian asked.

" Well you can still come visit. " , I nudged his shoulder.

" Hm, maybe there is some hope for this island. " , Killian said to me before smirking at Peter and Petra.

" You better leave while you are still alive. " , Peter said with a fake smile.

Killian rolled his eyes before he hugged me tightly. I hugged him back tightly and kissed his cheek.

" Stay out of trouble. " , I whispered.

" Be careful please. Stay safe. " , Killian whispered.

I nodded before I ruffled his hair. Then he waved at me before returning to his ship.

Later that day, the sun was starting to set. Peter decided to hold a feast and play some notes on his pan flute. I met the lost boys and realize how mannerly they were, of course Peter was watching them closely. Petra and Scott laughed as they clapped their hands and danced. I stayed close to Peter as he wrapped an arm around my waist.

The huge fire eventually died down. The boys dragged their sleepy selves to their tents after murmuring their goodnights. Petra laid her head on Scott's shoulder as he held her close. Petra's eyes slowly drooping showing her tiredness.

" Alpha, take sleepyhead to bed. " , Peter suggested.

" I will. Goodnight Pan. Goodnight Rae. It's great to have you stick around here. " , Scott smiled slightly before he carried Petra bridal style. Her arms around his neck and her face buried into his chest.

" Goodnight Scott. " , I waved before watching them disappear into the woods.

I turned to see Peter reading a letter while he sat on a log. I slowly walked towards him and sat next to him as I laid my head on his shoulder. He wrapped an arm around my waist pulling me closer.

" Anything interesting? " , I asked with curiosity.

" Well changes have occurred since you decided to stay in Neverland. " , Peter said.

" What changes? " , I asked confused.

" Well it seems that Ireland and Romania never became allies. Apparently, Ireland is having political problems of its own. But everything is good in Romania, Evie and Damon made up their love and well Evie has been approved of being the queen. Your friend, Anna, is now serving as Evie's maid in Romania. " , Peter explained.

" So everything worked out? That's good. I guess I'm not a princess anymore. " , I shrugged.

" You are a princess to me. " , Peter said softly.

" I can't be a princess without a kingdom to rule. " , I lightly chuckled shaking my head.

Peter raised his eyebrow before leaning closer to me and stretched his arm out.

" Neverland. The whole entire island and those who live here are part of your kingdom. Neverland is your kingdom. Just like how you imagined it when you were a little girl. " , Peter stated.

I smiled at Peter before my cheeks blushed red. He held my hand gently and kissed my cheek.

" Thank you. " , he whispered. " For coming to Neverland. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me. "

" Really? " , I asked shyly.

" Really, Rae. I mean it. You make me feel complete. Now I know how Petra feels when she is with Scott. " , he smiled slightly.

" I'm glad that I could make you happy, Peter. Because you deserve it. " , I said softly.

Peter smiled before he held me closer and I laid my head on his chest. I felt his fingers running through my hair and I closed my eyes. For once in my life, I'm free.

Come to Neverland if you dare.
I came to Neverland.

For you have been bewared.
I traveled regardless of the warnings given to me.

The island calls your name.
A magic bean was placed near the window.

Don't take us for the blame.
The Pan silbings visited me.

Secrets are kept hidden for you to seek.
Pan and Petra knew Captain Hook was my brother.

You have a destiny that you must keep.
My destiny was to fix the broken lost boy.

Darkness lurks to meet you at last.
I met Peter and stayed with him even when he tried to scare me away.

You can't run from the past.
I found out that I did have an older brother. I was never an only child.

A new life is ahead of me.

I am no longer Princess Raegan Jones of Ireland. I will no longer be attached to the strings of my parents' wishes to be the perfect child. I never married a prince.

Now I'm a lost girl in Neverland. An adventure seeker and a stubborn girl. I met many new friends in Neverland such as Petra, Scott, and the lost boys. Peter Pan is my boyfriend.

My name is Rae Jones and Neverland is my own kingdom.

A/N: Final chapter...yay 🎉 Make sure you read my author's note because I have a special announcement 😊