Chapter 16

Rae's POV

" I see that you met my sister. " , the boy said placing the spoon next to the untouched bowl of stew.

" Yeah. " , I mumbled quietly playing with my hands.

" She though I was you. " , the girl stated rolling her eyes. " Like she thought you used your magic to turn into me? I think she needs help because she is crazy. "

" Petra, she just saw me use my magic, so she must have thought that I came in as you as a joke. Nothing new. You know we both look alike. " , the boy said.

Wait. That girl's name was Petra? And that was her brother?

" I'm a girl! You are a boy! " , she stated. " I mean Wendy Darling wasn't that stupid to figure it out. "

Ouch. Wait...Wendy Darling?

" Petra, let it go. " , he said sternly.

" I hope she doesn't stay for long. " , she said giving me a cold glare. " I don't like trespassers. Maybe she is assassin on a misson to kill us! "

" She isn't an assassin. " , he shook his head. " Just a lost girl that came here on her own. "

" I'm sorry if my presence is bothering you both . " , I said quietly. " But I acually came to look for someone. "

" Who? " , they both asked.

" You. " , I said looking at Petra. " I know I didn't make a good first impression but I need help with something and you are the only person that I know that has the ability to help me. "

" And what kind of help do you need from me? " , she asked with curiosity.

" I need you to use your magic to wipe out memories of a royal couple so I could get the prince to fall in love with me and things could go smoother between my country and his country. " , I explained.

Petra just stared at me with those green eyes before she started laughing.

" Peter, do you have any idea how crazy and funny this girl is? First she thinks I'm you and now she believes that I'm going to help her with something so stupid. " , she laughed at the boy.

" That's your name? " , I asked the boy ignoring his sister's response.

" Oh did I forget to introduce myself, love? " , he asked raising an eyebrow at me. " How rude of me. I'm Peter. Peter Pan. "

Suddenly, I froze. Then I looked at Petra and then him and then Petra and then him before raising my eyebrow.

I must have really bumped my head to not realize this new information.

" Where am I? " , I asked

" Neverland. " , he replied.

" So you are Peter Pan? " , I asked staring at him blankly.

He slowly nodded.

Then it was my turn to laugh.

" Wow. That's a good one. " , I chuckled. " Peter Pan isn't real. He is a fairytale character that looks like an elf. You look nothing like him. "

" Ha. She compared you to the disney version of yourself. " , Petra giggled.

" Shut up. " , he said darkly before he stood in front of me.

I felt the air tense up a bit as I slowly scooted away from him.

" Listen love, I'm not an elf. My name is Peter Pan and I'm real. " , he stated to me. " Whatever silly story you heard about me was a lie because I'm not the elf that acts like a 10 year old and pretends to be friends with everyone. I'm quite the opposite. "

" I don't believe you. " , I simply stated stubbornly. " I grew up listening to the story of Peter Pan. Peter Pan is a young boy who hangs out with fairies and the Darling kids. He fights Captain Hook and leads him away to the crocodile before returning the Darling kids back home to London. Peter Pan doesn't have an accent and doesn't have a sister. "

" Have you ever heard of Pan? " , Petra asked me.

" Yeah. Now Pan is the bloody demon. He does have a sister. Both are evil bloody demons who kidnapped a bunch of boys to work for you and I guess own an island. " , I said.

" And who do you think we are, love? Can you figure that out? " , Petra asked teasingly.

I stayed quiet trying to figure it out between the bloody demons and my fairytale red-headed Peter Pan that I grew up listening to when I was younger.

" Peter Pan is a fairytle, Raegan. The red-headed boy doesn't exist. " , my mother said.

" I own this island. " , the boy stated

" Magic. " , he replied

" I see that you met my sister. " , he said.

" Yeah. His fairytale isn't accurate. " , Beth said.

" Don't go to Neverland. " , Damon said.

His hand lifted my chin as my blue eyes met with his green eyes.

" Answer my sister's question, love. " , he said.

" Bloody demons. " , I replied.

" Ha. Like brother, like sister. ", Petra smirked.

Her brother turned around to give her a death glare as I raised my eyebrow.

" I don't have a brother. " , I said.

" Of course. " , her brother stated with unease tone.

" Petra, you should go. I'm sure Scott is waiting for you. " , he said to her.

" Oh yeah. I will just talk to you later, Peter. " , she said.

" Yeah. Peter and I will just stay here I guess. " , I said awkwardly.

Petra's eyes widened. Peter's eyes widened and I could see the green change into dark green.

" Someone's in trouble. ", Petra smirked. " Better run before he kills you. "

" Why? " , I hesitated.

" You aren't special to call him by his first name. You don't have that privilege. " , Petra explained. " Everyone else must call him Pan. "

Pan. The one word that gave me goosebumps.