Chapter 21

Petra's POV

I was simply reading some maps as I sat against the bed with the blanket covering me. Snuggling into your bed is a must for everyone.

It was peace and quiet for a while before I heard someone entering my treehouse. My door slammed open and there stood the only person related to me.

My brother.

I sighed before I slowly put the maps aside and crossed my arms. His eyes were a dark green, his hands clenched into fists, and his veins nearly about to pop out of his neck. Somebody angered him and I was about to find out who.

" Did you lose a battle with Captain Hook? " , I asked him playfully with a smirk on my face.

" No. " , Peter said darkly being clearly annoyed.

" Does it have to do with the new girl? " , I asked

" She is worse than her brother. " , Peter stated. " Stubborn as a mule and doesn't listen to me. "

" Guess you met your competition. " , I lightly chuckled.

He crossed his arms after closing my door.

" This isn't funny, Petra. She is getting on my nerves. There are times where I just want to leave her to rotten in a cage or make her suffer. But no matter what I plan to do, those innocent blue eyes make me snap out of it. I don't know what to do. " , Peter said before he shrugged.

" You don't know how to handle a princess? " , I asked surprised. " Really? It's hard for you? "

" There is something about her that I just can't figure out. " , he mumbled. " She came here on her own, Petra. She wanted to come here. "

" Oh really? " , I asked becoming interested.

" Indeed. She wants someone. " , he slowly nodded.

I rolled my eyes. Another difference between us is that he isn't the best at remembering stuff. I have long-term memory unlike him.

" She wants me to use my magic to make some prince fall in love with her. " , I reminded him.

" Right. " , Peter stated while snapping his fingers. " But the real question is why? There is a story behind it. "

His eyes slowly return to his normal color before he smirks at me. He comes to my side of the bed and twirls his fingers around a few pieces of my hair.

" Oh my favorite little sister in the world. My mischievous, sneaky silbing. My look alike. " , he started.

You know when someone says those kind of things, that means he or she wants something from you.

" What do you want? " , I asked rolling my eyes.

" I need you to do me a favor, please. " , he said.

" I will happily make her suffer. It's a honor. " , I said grinning at him.

He shook his head. " No, no little baby sister. " , he cooed cupping my cheeks. " I need you to earn her trust and ask why she wants a prince to fall in love with her. "

I removed my brother's hands from my cheeks and gave him a look.

" She wants a prince to fall in love with her because she is a princess and wants to be queen. " , I said.

" Oh. " , Peter mumbled.

" You jealous or something? " , I asked raising my eyebrow.

" No....no. " , Peter said slowly.

" I'm just curious to know where she came from. " , he shrugged.

" Then why don't you earn her trust and become best friends with her? " , I suggested as I poked his nose.

" Becomes I don't want to get too close to her. She reminds me of him. " , Peter mumbled.

" Or you are just too shy to be around her. " , I teased. " I guess the big, tough bad boy has a small crush on a princess. "

" I do not! " , he huffed.

" Do too. " , I stuck my tongue out.

" Just get rid of her. " , Peter said sternly . " Make sure she gets out of here, alive. "

" Alive? Why alive? " , I asked titling my head. " Why not have a little fun? " , I smirked nudging his shoulder.

" She can't stay here, Petra. Soon her brother will arrive here who knows when and it won't be good. So get her out of here. " , Peter instructed

" As you wish, Pan. " , I said crossing my arms.

" Stop. You know I hate that. " , Peter sighed.

" Well what can I say? I don't know what to call you these days. " , I shrugged.

" We had this conversation before. " , Peter groaned.

" I'm just saying. " , I shrugged.

He gave him a look before slowly getting up and walking towards the door.

" Love ya. " , I reminded him

" Love ya too. " , he reminded me

Then he closed my door leaving myself in my room. I have this weird feeling that Peter's life is about to change with having Rae around.