Chapter 20

Rae's POV

I hate early mornings. I know it's early in the morning because the light is shining from the sunshine outside. I heard birds chirping and my body begged to stay in bed. I sighed.

I snuggle my face close to a neck and breath softly before hugging my pillow tightly.

" Why are you breathing on my neck and hugging me tightly? " , my pillow asked.

Wait a minute...

I look up to meet forest green eyes and my cheeks grew red. I realize that I'm wrapped around Peter and very closely I am to him. Very closely.

" Sorry. " , I mumbled being embarrassed before moving away from him.

He squinted his eyes and raised his eyebrow like he was trying to figure something out before shaking his head. He got out of bed revealing his bare back. He slightly flexed on my muscles and all I could do was stare at him. He walked into the bathroom and closed the door.

I stayed in bed and laid down. I just slept next to Peter Pan. A fairytale character. A really hot looking teenager who is Peter Pan. I didn't even know that Peter Pan was British.

" Do not mention this to anyone. " , Peter said sternly when he came out of the bathroom.

He wore another green shirt, light brown pants, and brown boots with those weird cuffs on his wrists. And that messy brown hair. Perfection in front of me.

" Are you done staring, love? " , he smirked at me.

" I wasn't staring. " , I said snapping out of the trance.

" Well don't mention my act of kindness to you from last night to anyone. If you do, I will not only deny it, but punish you as well. " , he said sternly.

I slowly nodded.

" So, when can I talk to your sister? " , I asked him.

" Why? " , he asked.

" I already explained my situation. I need her to use her magic for me as a favor. " , I got to the point.

" Petra won't be doing any favors from you, love. " , Peter shook his head. " She doesn't like you. "

" She doesn't even know me. " , I scoffed.

" Well you did mistaken her for me. She got offended. Although I have to admit that it was funny. " , he lightly chuckled.

" Okay, well can you talk to her for me? " , I asked him.

" Um, no. That's not my problem. " , he answered.

" Well then. If you and your sister want to be jerks then so be it. " , I huffed being annoyed. " I don't have time to deal with peasants or fairytale characters. I should probably go back home. "

" And who the bloody hell do you think you are, Raegan Jones? " , Peter asked coldly. " You have no place to speak to me like that. "

" I demand to go home. Make me appear in Ireland. Back in my castle. " , I simpy demanded.

" Castle? Ireland? Oh. That makes a lot more sense. " , Peter said before smirking.

Uh oh. I think I just might have revealed my status to a villan. Now I'm literally a damsel in distress.

" Princess Raegan Jones of Ireland. A pleasure to meet you. " , Peter playfully said before he took my hand and lightly kissed my knuckles.

" Don't call me by my title, please. Rae is what I would like to be called. " , I said politely.

" Well Rae. I hate to break it to you, sweetheart. But nobody leaves Neverland. Once you enter, you never leave. " , Peter chuckled darkly.

" I need to go home. My parents, my maid, my friends, and my prince are probably worried about me. " , I panicked. " Please, take me home. "

" No. " , he said.

" I will give you anything that you want if you let me go back home. " , I stated. " Or maybe I can talk to the superior of this island? "

" There are no kings in Neverland. " , Peter said. " I am the superior of Neverland and you don't have my permission to leave. "

" Why not? " , I asked stubbornly.

" Because I said so. " , Peter said.

" Now you are just being a jerk. " , I huffed.

He shrugged.

" Enough chat. Get out of bed and get dress and refresh yourself. I'm taking you back to camp. " , he stated.

" I'm not moving. " , I stated firmly.

" Get up. " , he ordered.

" I don't take any orders from anyone. " , I stubbornly stated.

I blink for a millisecond only to see Peter in front of me on the bed. His eyes changed into dark green. The veins visible on his neck. I scooted away from him until my back touched the backboard of the bed. He trapped me in between his arms.

I became scared. When he moved closer, I flinched in response and turned around keeping my eyes shut tightly. Afraid of what he would do to me.

Unexpectedly, I didn't feel his presence and opened my eyes to hear him slam the door shut when he left the room. The frightening sound of him locking the door with just a click.

I angered him and it was really scary to see him angry. I felt tears slide down my cheeks because I was scared. Scared that I wouldn't make it out of this island alive.