Chapter 37

Rae's POV

" McCall? That's your actual last name? " , I asked in disbelief.

" Yeah it is. " , Scott lightly chuckled. " I'm guessing my girlfriend has probably mentioned me or something. "

Scott and I were currently walking on a trail in the woods. He was kind enough to use his werewolf ability to heal my bruised wrists and allow me to freshen up. I informed him that I was a little scared of the woods and he allowed me to wrap my arm around his bicep so I would feel safer.

" Well I don't know who your girlfriend is and nobody mentioned anything. It's just that I have seen a drawing of a symbol with your last name underneath it. " , I stated. " And your tattoo looks like the symbol. "

" Oh. Well my girlfriend is a nice girl. Anyways, that symbol is my pack symbol. My tattoo is my pack symbol. " , Scott said.

" Pack symbol? " , I questioned.

" Yeah. It's my pack symbol. Werewolves have packs. " , he confirmed. " I have my own pack. "

" A pack of werewolves? " , I questioned.

" Well I have 2 Betas, my human friend, a banshee, a werecoyote, a werewolf ally and other people. " , Scott said.

I slowly nodded trying to take in all of this new information. I just recently learned that magic and fairytale characters exist and I'm just getting use to that so now I know that werewolves also exist. I guess any creature can exist in the world.

" So what are you in the pack? " , I asked Scott.

" I'm an alpha. " , Scott stated.

" Oh...because you have your own pack and well you have the muscles so yeah that makes sense. " , I chuckled nervously rubbing the back of my neck awkwardly.

" You are cute when you get nervous. " , Scott chuckled lightly making me blush slightly.

" Thanks. " , I said shyly.

" So tell me something about you. " , he said.

" Well I'm the princess of Ireland. " , I bluntly said.

" A princess? That's cool. " , Scott smiled before bowing his head. " Your highness. "

" You don't have to do that. " , I laughed. " I really don't care for that anyway. "

" Well what is your wish, your majesty? " , he teased me.

" My wish to live my life peacefully and hopefully find a boy who will like me for me and not my status. " , I sighed.

" Don't worry, princess. You will find your prince charming one day. " , Scott winked at me. " You never know. He might be closer than you think. "

I smiled at Scott before nodding my head. We continued walking along the trail before Scott stopped us. I heard British accents being exchanged and I knew that the Pan silbings were nearby. I quickly clinged on to Scott. Then it grew quiet until the sound of footsteps were heard approaching us.

Instinctively, Scott wrapped an arm around my waist and growled lowly. His eyes becoming red and his fangs threatening to come out. I was scared.

We waited until the footsteps approached us revealing Petra. Her green eyes widened looking at me and then Scott before she crossed her arms.

Scott immediately returned back to normal before he smiled at Petra.

" Sorry. I didn't know it was you. " , Scott said.

" Well it's me. " , Petra said.

" So, do I get a hug or not? " , Scott asked opening his arms out to Petra.

Petra glared at him before cracking a smile and she ran towards Scott. She jumped into his arms with her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck as they kissed gently.

" I missed you so much, Alpha. " , Petra purred cupping his face.

" I missed you more my lucky charm. " , Scott chuckled before he kissed her nose.

" I'm still here. " , I said annoyed with crossed arms.

Petra glared at me before Scott gently placed her down and wrapped his arms around her.

" So that's your girlfriend? Petra? " , I asked Scott in disbelief.

" Yep. She is my lucky charm. " , Scott smiled before he kissed her cheek making Petra giggle.

A villian has a happy ending before me? This is some twisted fairytale.

" Why is Rae out here? " , Petra asked feeling his muscles.

" Because your brother was harsh on her, so I had to free her. It's the right thing to do. " , Scott nodded.

" Peter won't be happy when he finds out that you walked into his room and released Rae. She is a prisoner, Scotty. " , Petra stated.

" Pan won't find out. And if he does then I will happily teach him a lesson on how to treat girls. It's no wonder he doesn't have a girlfriend. " , Scott whispered.

Suddenly, a gust of wind was felt in the atmosphere. Petra's eyes widened looking behind me before she held Scott's hand tightly and leaned into his chest.

I turned around to see Peter leaning against a tree with crossed arms. His stormy green eyes darkening and the death glare he sent to Scott before looking at me.

I backed away from Peter and stood next to Scott slightly hiding from the bloody demon.

He heard it all.