Chapter 39

Petra's POV

" So you were able to get Stiles back? " , I asked.

" Yep. Void Stiles is no more. " , Scott said.

" Awe, look at you playing hero. " , I teased him.

He chuckled before he got on top of me and pinned me down against my bed.

" And look at you. Being jealous that Rae was holding my arm. " , he smirked at me.

" I was not jealous! " , I huffed.

" Yes you were. " , Scott smirked before attacking me with butterfly kisses on my neck as I giggled.

" You are so cute when you get jealous. " , he cooed.

" Leave me alone. " , I pouted. " And get off of me. "

" Make me. " , he challenged me.

" Scott McCall, if you don't get off of me right now, then no cuddles or kisses for a month. And you sleep on the sofa. " , I threatened.

Scott's chocolate eyes widened. Then he frowned giving me a pouty lip.

" No. I want your cuddles and kisses. " , he pouted as he held me close and purred.

" Scotty. " , I said in a warning tone.

" Yes ma'am. " , he pouted before rolling off me.

I chuckled before I pulled him close to me and kissed him passionately as he held me close.

" I love you. " , I whispered softly.

" I love you more. " , he whispered back.

" Ew. " , Peter said in disgust.

I sat up against my bed and crossed my arms.

" Haven't you heard of knocking, twerp? " , I asked.

" I will start knocking when you and Scott stop making weird lovey dovey noises. " , Peter smirked.

" Shut up. " , I mumbled.

Peter cracked a smile before shrugging.

" What do you want? Can't you see that I'm busy? " , I groaned.

" I just came to apologize for my behavior earlier. " , Peter said before turning his attention to Scott. " I'm sorry, Alpha. "

" All is good. " , Scott said. " Sorry for not following your rules. I will do better. "

" Good. " , Peter muttered.

" So. Did you kill Rae or something? " , I joked. " You have been gone for a while. "

My brother's eyes glowed green when I mentioned Rae before he shook his head. His green eyes visible.

" No. I didn't kill Rae. " , he said. " I just needed some time alone. "

" Of course you do. " , I said shaking my head.

" Anyways, I was wondering if you have seen, Rae. " , Peter said with curiosity.

" She was in the living room last time I checked. " , I stated. " Now go away. "

Peter rolled his eyes. " I can't believe you like her. " , I scoffed at Scott.

" What can I say? She is a fiesty one. " , Scott chuckled before kissing my cheek.

" Peter. Leave. Now. " , I said annoyed.

" Petra. Use. Protection. Always. " , Peter teased.

I gasped and threw a pillow at him. " Get out. Get out! " , I huffed.

Peter started laughing before he walked away and closed my door. I saw Scott trying not to laugh before I kept hitting him with the pillow. He smirked and grabbed a pillow before hitting me back.

" Pillow fight! " , we shouted before laughing as we fought with pillows.

Peter's POV

I will never understand how Scott deals with my sister, but he makes her happy and I'm okay with that. I walk into the living room to see Rae asleep on the couch. Her legs sticking out of the blanket. Her arms hanging down from the sofa. Her cute snoring.

I smiled seeing her sleep peacefully before she started moving in her sleep feeling disturbed. I frowned feeling bad before I gently carried her bridal style and teleported us to my room. I laid her down gently on my bed and tucked her into the blanket. Then I changed into sweatpants and kept myself shirtless and then brushed my teeth before I slipped onto the other side of my bed.

I felt Rae's arms wrap around me as she laid her head on my chest. I smiled seeing her sleep peacefully and a small smile she formed on her face. I wrapped my arms around her pulling her closer and stroked her black hair gently.

Then I realized why I allowed her to call me, Peter and do as she wishes and take care of her and became jealous when she was with Damon, and wiped her tears down her cheeks earlier. It was because I was falling in love with her and I didn't want to hurt her.

But sadly, I already was hurting and scaring her. I felt bad. I decided that from now on I would try to be nice to her. Now that Scott is back, he could help me. I wanted her to see the good in me, to know if I had any good in me left.