Chapter 11

Rae's POV

" Wait a minute. So let me get this straight. You are telling us that Rae's favorite fairytale, Peter Pan, isn't really an elf but an evil bloody demon? " , Anna freaked out.

Beth nodded. " Yep. He is dangerous. "

" And Peter Pan has a sister? " , Anna asked in disbelief. "

" Yeah. His fairytale isn't accurate. " , Beth said.

" So they both are evil? " , I sighed.

" Yep. " , Beth said.

" How is this suppose to help with the problem, Beth? We need a solution! " , Anna groaned in frustration.

" You can either try to convince Petra to use her magic on Damon or Rae can stay in Romania with my brother's finger wrapped around her. " , Beth shrugged with crossed arms.

" I would rather go to Neverland than stay here in Romania. " , I said to Anna.

" And how do you plan to get there without getting caught? " , Anna asked me.

" Simple. I find a way to Neverland by sneaking out. " , I nodded. " Just say that I'm visiting a friend. He couldn't care. "

" Easy for you to say. " , she mumbled as I rolled my eyes.

" So how do you get to Neverland? " , I asked Beth.

" You need a magic bean. " , Beth said

" And where do I find that? " , I asked.

" Damon has a bag of magic beans, somewhere hidden in his drawers. " , Beth nodded.

" Okay, so Anna why don't you go distract Damon while I retrieve the beans? " , I suggested to her.

" No. You aren't leaving. There has to be another way. " , she said stubbornly.

" It's either I face Pan or Damon. I would rather face a bloody demon than a jerk. " , I huffed.

" Pan is dangerous and maybe this Petra girl is dangerous. Let's just stay undercover here. " , Anna pleaded.

" I cannot do that, Anna. You don't understand that I don't want to be a third wheel. I want to be treated like I'm somebody for once. " , I said quietly. " This may be my only chance. "

Anna stayed quiet before shaking her head.

" It's a bad idea, Rae. " , she said. " I would rather you stay here and be safe than going to an island. "

" I will be fine. I can handle myself. " , I nodded.

" I hope so. " , Anna mumbled.

" Well, I'm done. There, I offered a solution to your problem. " , Beth said. " Now let's play, Anna. " , she giggled before she held her hand and led her out of my room.

I shook my head. I can do this. Maybe for once I don't have to be known as a princess in need of help because I can take care of myself. I'm an independent, proud girl who is determined to get what I want.

Speaking of getting what I want, I want some strawberries....

I picked up my mini bell and started shaking it back and forth creating a ringing sound. A maid came into my room.

" Yes, your highness. " , she bowed her head.

" A bowl of strawberries. " , I stated.

" But I thought- " , she started.

" Well you thought wrong. I want a bowl of strawberries because I deserve it. It's been a long day and I'm on a roll, so get to it. " , I said sternly.

The maid just looked at me with astonishingly eyes.

" Please. " , I added.

The maid nodded and scurried away before I smiled.

Eat my bowl of strawberries, get the bean from Damon, go to Neverland, talk to this Petra girl, get her to use her magic on Damon, that Evie girl is no more, Damon falls in love with me, I impress him, my parents are proud of me, my country has an ally, I marry Damon, and become queen. Sounds easy enough.

What could go wrong?