Chapter 41

Rae's POV

My dream pulled me back to reality when I felt the sunlight peeking wherever I was. I moved my hands feeling the softness of a blanket and a bed. I was in a bed. But whose bed?

I kept moving my hand around refusing to open my eyes. Then I touched something. My curiosity told my hand to feel it and I gasped in awe feeling a set of abs. Then I moved my hand to feel an upper arm covered in muscles as I bit my lip.

I giggled before I placed my hand on a squishy cheek and poked it before I ran my fingers through soft hair. I hummed and giggled before I placed my hand on someone's chest. A boy is next to me. A very hot boy.

I trailed my fingers down someone's chest feeling every ounce of strength as I failed miserably trying to hold my gasps in awe. I continued going lower until I found my hands playing with some strings. Due to my curiosity, I decided to pull the strings but another hand stopped me.

" No! Pull it down! " , I whined.

I didn't want my dream to end. It was just getting good.

Apparently my dreamy guy pulled my hand back to his chest and I purred feeling his abs. I'm such a child. I really wanted to know who it was so I could meet my prince charming.

But as soon as I opened my eyes, I regretted it. My blue eyes met green eyes and a smirk.

" Nice to know that you fangirl over me. But I couldn't let you pull down my pants, love. Not for your innocent eyes. " , Peter smirked

" What the bloody hell are you doing in my room? " , I asked.

" This is my room. And you are in my bed. " , Peter stated.

" Why am I in your bed? " , I asked frightened.

" So you could sleep comfortably, princess. " , Peter said softly as he twirled a piece of my hair.

" Thanks. " , I mumbled.

" So you like muscular guys? " , Peter asked with curiosity.

" Yeah. " , I said quietly.

I couldn't lie to him. I basically touched his chest and muscles in awe. Out of all of the boys, it was him. Why him?

" You know I was surprised that you were touching my abs, but I found it cute because you didn't know what you were doing. Must had a nice dream. " , Peter smirked.

I felt my cheeks blush a deep tomato before I turned my back towards him and hid my face in the covers.

" Awe, the princess is blushing. " , he cooed before he ruffled my hair.

" Shut up. " , I mumbled.

Then at that moment I remembered my dream. I turned around to see Peter. He titled his head with small smile on his face as he waved at me.
I shrank back and scooted further from him before turning my back on him again.

There was a tension of silence before I heard Peter sigh.

" Listen love, I know I wasn't welcoming or nice to you for the past few days. I'm not use to having visitors in Neverland. Especially stubborn princesses. Maybe we can start all over. ", Peter said quietly.

" Is this a trick? " , I asked.

" No, love. No trick. No mind games. Just me asking for another chance. " , Peter said.

" And why should I give you another chance? " , I huffed.

I didn't hear Peter reply. I turned around to see Peter against the backboard of the bed. Shirtless and wearing a sweatpants and messy hair and muscles.

Stop it Rae. Focus.

" I don't know. " , Peter sighed. " Just forget about it. "

I frowned seeing what I had done. His cocky self drowned in guilt and hurt and rejection. His eyes softened. Then what caught my attention was a bracelet on his left wrist.

I reached for his left arm and pulled it to where I could examine the bracelet. Peter didn't say anything and just looked at me.

" Where did you get this from? " , I asked him.

" Found it somewhere in a balcony. " , Peter replied.

" It has a snowflake charm. " , I whispered as I held the small charm and looked at it.

" I made a bracelet just like this when I was a little girl. I left it on my balcony hoping that Peter Pan would find it. When I woke up it was gone. " , I explained.

" Well my name is Peter Pan so I found the bracelet. " , Peter slowly nodded.

" And you had it on the entire time? " , I asked surprised.

" I never took it off. " , Peter said softly.

" Why? " , I asked quietly.

" Because it was the first time a gift was made for me. It's a beautiful bracelet and I think the snowflake charm goes perfectly well with it. " , Peter smiled slightly.

I felt tears roll down my cheeks. He kept my bracelet. He kept it the entire time. I felt arms wrap around me and I just hugged Peter back before burying my face into his bare chest. And that's when I knew that the most villianous boy had a soft spot for a girl like me.