Chapter 44

Petra's POV

" I told you. " , I said.

" I know. Many times. " , Scott nodded.

I looked into my telescope to get a closer look at Peter and Rae lying down together surrounded by flowers.

" Wow. Pan is in the same area with flowers. That's new. " , Scott said. Of course he has better vision than me so he didn't need a telescope.

I pulled Scott closer to where the lovebirds were and hid behind a bush.

" What are they saying? " , I whispered to Scott.

" Well Rae is asking your brother lots of questions. " , Scott replied. Of course he has better hearing than me.

" Is he acually answering the questions? " , I asked.

" Yeah. But he avoided two questions. One about why he wants to be called Pan and one about his past. " , Scott reported.

" Of course. He doesn't like talking about those two topics. Apparently, they were too touchy for him. " , I mumbled.

" I didn't know Pan had touchy subjects. " , Scott shrugged.

Yes. My boyfriend and I are spying on my brother and Rae. I mean this is a huge opportunity to see what's going on between them both. I had to know if Rae was going to break down Peter's walls.

" You think Rae is the girl? " , Scott asked.

" Yes. She is. " , I stated.

" Has she solved the riddle? " , Scott asked.

" Not yet but she is very close. " , I informed him.

" Why did you give her a riddle? " , Scott asked.

" Three reasons. One reason is because Rae is stubborn and she will do anything to save Peter and Neverland. I mean she has been a believer for a long time. Second reason because my brother and I like to play games with other people. Their reactions are funny. Third reason because Peter has to learn to give love a chance. I mean I feel bad for him. " , I explained.

" So basically you set this up. " , Scott chuckled.

" Yep. " , I nodded. " With Peter's help. But he doesn't know that I mainly set it up because of reason number three. " , I giggled.

" Huh. My girlfriend is smart and bad at the same time. " , Scott teased.

" Yeah so keep your mouth shut, furball. " , I stuck out my tongue at him.

" Excuse me green bean. You need to learn your manners. " , Scott said sternly yet playfully.

" I don't have many manners. " , I giggled.

" Oh. Is that so? Guess I will have to teach you. " , Scott growled playfully.

" Come catch me, Alpha. " , I purred before I jumped out of the bushes and ran towards the flower field in the opposite direction of where Peter and Rae were.

But before I could even reach to where the flowers were, I felt a strong pair of arms wrap around me. Being the clumsy person that I am, I fell and dragged Scott along with me as we rolled down the hill being showered with loose flower petals.

" Scott! " , I squealed.

" I got you. " , Scott chuckled.

" Weeeeeeeeeeeeee! " , we both screamed as I landed on top of Scott.

I rubbed my head and giggled seeing Scott covered in torn flowers.

" You are a naughty girl. Running away from me when you knew that I could catch you easily. " , Scott scolded me playfully.

" And then we tumbled down a hill. That was your fault. You grabbed me at the wrong time. " , I sassed him.

" You tripped us. Clumsy girl. " , Scott said.

" Whatever you say, teen wolf. " , I said.

Scott narrowed his eyes at me before pulling me down as we shared a passionate kiss. My arms around his neck and his arms around my waist.

" What are you both doing here? " , I heard Peter's voice ask.

I rolled my eyes and looked up at Peter and Rae.

" It's more like what are you doing here? " , I replied.

" I came to surprise, Rae. Now what's your excuse? " , Peter asked with crossed arms.

" Showing our love for one another. " , I said to Peter.

" I saw you running away from Scott when you jumped out of the bushes. And then you both tumbled down the hill. " , Peter stated.

" It was funny to watch. " , Rae laughed.

" Next time you try to spy on us, at least make a better entrance. " , Peter smirked.

" We weren't spying on you! " , I scoffed.

" Yes you were. ", Peter said. " You are a nosy person. "

Then it was Scott's turn to laugh and I slapped his chest. He bit his lip to prevent himself from giggling.

" Well it was interesting to see you and Rae spending time together. " , I cooed. " Just make sure you put on chapstick before you decide to make your move. " , I teased.

" Shut up. " , Peter huffed embarrassingly. Red cheeks visible.

" Awe, Peter is blushing. " , I cooed.

" Let's go Rae. " , Peter mumbled pulling her away from us.

" Your cheeks are red. " , Rae giggled.

I gave Scott a look and smirked as he returned the smirk and nodded.

" RAE AND PETER SITTING ON A TREE! K-I-S-S-I-N-G. FIRST COMES LOVE. SECOND COMES A MARRIAGE. AND THEN COMES A- " . we started to yell.

" If you finish that sentence, I will separate you both! " , Peter threatened.

Scott and I broke down in giggles as we sighed and just held each other surrounded by flowers.