Chapter 45

Rae's POV

Peter was still salty about Petra and Scott's failed attempt to spy on us and keep quiet. He still held my hand and I would gently rub circles on his palm or lightly squeeze his hand to calm him down.

" Why don't we go to the beach? " , I suggested.

" Sure. I guess. " , Peter shrugged.

" Awe come on, Peter. Don't be like that. " , I nudged his shoulder. " You know Petra and Scott were just being teasers. Nothing to be embarrassed about. "

He rolled his eyes and started to lead me to the beach.

" I think Petra and her boyfriend are a cute couple. " , I smiled. " I'm happy for her. I guess villians can get happy endings. "

" Except me. " , Peter mumbled.

I stopped us and placed my hands on Peter's shoulders to bring him down to my eye level.

" Don't you ever think that, Peter Pan. You are the most handsomest, cutest, fearless, bravest, sweetest, gentle, and unique boy that I have ever met. " , I admitted. " Sure. I have met many princes and there is Damon, but I realized that Damon is probably better off with Evie. And I accept that. "

Peter just stared at me with his forest green eyes.

" You may be the most dangerous and cruelest villian that I have encountered with, but deep inside you have a soft spot for those who you care for. You aren't loveless because everyone has a chance of finding love. " , I said softly.

His eyes darkned and then lightend. Flickering back and forth like he was trying to fight something.

" Don't let the darkness control you. You are responsible for your own dark magic and actions. Not darkness. " , I stated. " Don't be Pan over here and then Peter over here. Be Peter Pan. "

He continued to just stare at me. His eyes back to normal. He stood up to his full height towering over me.

" Do you like me or something? " , he asked me with crossed arms.

" Why would you think that? " , I asked trying to avoid the question.

" Because you complimented me and encouraged me. " , Peter said. " Giving me a pep talk about self love. "

" You just needed to hear it for yourself. I was just being a good friend. " , I nodded.

" A friend? " , Peter smirked.

" Yes. " , I confirmed

" Well if you are my friend and you are a girl. Then that make you my girlfriend. " , Peter smirked.

" Okay girl friend with spacing is just a friend who is a girl. Girlfriend without spacing is the lovey dovey one. " , I quickly explained to Peter.

" Well it doesn't matter how I say it. Still comes out as girlfriend. " , Peter shrugged.

" I'm a friend that is a girl. Better? " , I asked Peter.

" Nah. That's too long and complicated. It will be settled as girlfriend. " , Peter teased before he winked at me.

" We aren't dating. " , I mumbled

" Says someone who was touching my chest and gasping in awe. " , Peter recalled.

" Doesn't count. " , I mumbled.

" We hold hands. " , Peter nodded.

" Then I won't hold your hand. " , I scoffed.

" You always snuggle close to me. " , Peter said.

" You are warm. " , I mumbled.

" Had a little date at the flower field. " , Peter nodded.

" It was a surprise for me. " , I stated.

" Okay. If you don't like me then you have to get up early in the morning every day. " , Peter challenged.

" I'm not a morning person. " , I pouted.

" Nice to know that you have a small crush on me. " , Peter grinned.

My cheeks turned red betraying me. I played with my hands nervously and looked down. Then I felt his arms carry me bridal style as I wrapped my arms around his neck and buried my face into his chest.

" You are so cute when you are shy. " , he chuckled.

Peter continued to carry me through the woods before I felt him stop. We arrived at the beach. I opened my eyes but suddenly froze when I saw a pirate ship anchored on shore. A pirate flag waving its name. A group of pirates were taking out boxes of cargoes into the woods.

I looked up at Peter to see his eyes darkened and his grip on me tightend.

I turned around again to see a man walk down the ship. He had black hair, a scrubby black beard, blue eyes, fair skin, and wore a large black coat underneath his all black clothing. A hint of red somewhere on his clothing. He didn't wear a pirate hat, but had on a hook replacing one of his hands.

The other pirates saw him and immediately lined up. The tall pirate turned his head with his attention towards Peter and I. A smirk plastered on his face. He gave us a small wave and took a small bow. The other pirates laughing.

I was afraid to ask but I needed to know.

" Peter, who is that? " , I asked him.

" Captain Hook. " , Peter replied.