Chapter 35

Peter's POV

It has been three days since I visited Rae. I refused to see her. When Petra told me of Rae's plan, I became jealous. I don't know why but I was jealous. I didn't want that ugly, royal pain to win Rae's heart. Rae belonged to me and me only.

I have been waiting many years to meet Rae. You see, I knew Rae. I knew she existed. As a little girl, she dreamed of Neverland and me. Of course I would fly around Neverland with her in her dreams, but she never knew who I really was. Her parents are very stubborn and strict. I remember when she would open her balcony doors every night so I would visit her, but her annoying maids always shut the doors closed once the little princess fell asleep. One night, she left me a handmade bracelet with a little snowflake charm on it. In her dreams, I would tell her that I had never seen snow before and she told me that she was a winter baby so she saw snow everyday. Anyways, that night I took the bracelet and wore it because it was the only gift anyone had given me. I still have that bracelet.

I always knew Rae was a special girl, but what I didn't know was that she was my weakness. My shadow warned my sister and I about falling in love because it was our weakness, but Petra didn't care and she fell for a boy. Let's just say her boyfriend isn't normal.

Anyways, I refused to fall in love because I liked having my dark magic, but I knew that Rae was the light source to cure my darkness. I had to be careful around her because she is a smart girl, but I have all of her secrets hidden. Hopefully she doesn't figure out the riddle, because if she does then she could find a way to stop me. Of course my sister isn't worried about it because she is in la la land, but I am and I plan to do whatever it takes to keep Neverland under my control.

" There you are. " , my sister's soft voice came from below. " I knew you would be at your Thinking Tree. "

I looked down to see my sister and shrugged. " I needed to do some thinking. " , I stated.

Petra slowly nodded before she climbed up the tree and sat next to me as she leaned against the bark of the tree balancing herself on the branch.

" Thinking about Rae? " , she asked.

" Yeah. " , I mumbled.

She slowly nodded and leaned her head on my shoulder. I stroke her hair gently.

" What are we going to do with her? " , she asked me.

" I don know, Petra. " , I shrugged.

She smirked before she placed her hands on my head and her hands glowed green before she closed her eyes.

" You don't know what to do with her because she is special to you. The reason you brought her back here was because you were jealous. Your heart longs to be near her, to protect her, to feel loved, to have a glimpse of her goodness; however, your mind tells you to keep guarded and alert. " , Petra stated keeping her eyes closed.

" Okay. There is no need to go through my thoughts or memories. Keep out of my head. " , I said annoyed.

" Your darkness is persuading you to just end her life, but your curiosity of her life is the reason she lives. Not to mention that she is the lost sister that he has been looking for. You have many plans developing in that evil mind of yours. " , Petra said before she stopped whatever she was doing and looked at me.

" Stop it. " , I huffed.

" I think three days is enough for you to think about her punishment. She has been a longtime fan of you and I think you should give her a little hope of what hides behind your dark green eyes. Believe me, it took my boyfriend and I a long time to adjust, but I fell for him. Love is weakness, it can't be avoided forever. " , Petra said softly.

I gave her a glare and crossed my arms.

" One thing that you and Rae have in common is that you both are stubborn. Gotta love competition. " , Petra chuckled before she kissed my cheek and disappeared out of my sight.

I sighed and ran my fingers through my brown locks. My sister is right. I can't avoid my weakness forever.