Chapter 35

"I love you too Niall," I cupped his face in my hands and leaned my forehead up against his. "You have no idea." I crashed my lips against his in one of the most intense moments we've shared. I didn't care if my dreams were premonitions; whenever me and Niall were together I felt like we could take on the world in small handfuls. I just wanted to fly away with him somewhere, anywhere.

"I think I do," he breathed into my lips.

The rest of the night was perfect. Staring at the stars, sharing the most comfortable silence. Times where we would just stare into each others eyes and it would be the most perfect thing.

**back at the hotel**

**Niall's POV**

I opened her car door quietly and picked her up, cradling her. Walking through the hallways to our room gave me a few spare seconds to think. Ever since the signing, my point of view on everything has changed. Everything reminds me of her. The rich brown walls reminding me of her warm brown eyes; the tan wood floors admonishing her lightly toned skin. I had never felt so alive. There's so much I want to do, so many things I wanna see together. My life is absolutely devine.

"WOOOOOOOOOO I KILLED YOUR SORRY ASSES CANT TOUCH THIS." I walked into my room to find Louis yelling at Zayn and Josh, Liam chasing a half-naked Harry who was chasing Hannah, and my room totally trashed. Sofa cushions sprawled across the floor, toilet paper masquerading the 'juice' stains on the carpet...really?

"What's wrong with you guys?!" I whispered as loud as I could without it turning into a scream.

"What do you mea-, oh GUYS SHUT UP SONIA IS TRYING TO SLEEP," Lou yelled, waking up the girl in my arms.

"You guys are dicks," I walked over to the loveseat, laying Sonia down and jumping over the obstacle course once known as my hotel room. I grabbed a couple water bottles and a half-eaten piece of pizza out of the fridge.

"Sorry Sonia," Zayn trotted over, lightly rubbing the top of her head.

"Hands off, man. She's mine." I picked up her feet and sat down, laying them back on top of my legs.

*Sonia's POV*

"Hands off, man. She's mine." Niall joked as he pushed Zayn away from me. I cringed when he said the last part, still not even being able to comprehend the fact that I had finally found my prince. Words could never describe the feeling I got when Niall made even the smallest gesture. The tip of his finger touching my calf sent shivers down my spine. His touch was always warm and inviting. All I ever wanted was to lie imperviously in his possession.

"Do you ever hang out in your own rooms is my question." Niall bit into his pizza.

"That's what I'm sayin'!" I hollered, earning a smile from Niall.

"Your room is funner!" Harry defended.

"Funner isn't a word Harold." Liam corrected, pushing Harry's head into the couch. I glanced at Hannah who was laughing at Harry struggling. Eventually she looked back at me and we just smiled at each other. I was so lucky to be surrounded by such amazing people. We were like a little family; we surely did bicker like one.