chapter 26 - Moulin rouge + sex shops

Stefan

'WHERE THE FUCK IS SHE STEFAN!?' Damon paced around the room, menacingly. His eyes no longer blue, but black.

'i don't know' i replied bluntly.

'YES YOU DO! WHY WOULD SHE JUST LEAVE! I DON'T UNDERST-'

'MAYBE BECAUSE YOU MADE OUT WITH A SLUT IN FRONT OF HER FACE!' i errupted. I'm sick of this! Damon's a dick. Yes, i said it. What did he think would happen!?

Maya

'excuse me? Do have the alexander mcqueen butterfly dress?' I asked politely. The woman in store was not french at all. Good thing and bad i guess.

'sorry sweety, no. But we do have some other models, would you like to see them?'

'yes please' i smiled eagerly. OMG ALEXANDER MCQUEEN. AAAAAAAAH (MENTALLY COLLAPSES AND CUMS)

I've been away from home for exactly one week and 3 days now. Stefan's tried calling, but i reject, so has Damon but...I know it seems bad but i know if i tell stefan, he'll tell Damon, or Damon'll get it out of him. But he texted saying take your time and all , and Damons freaking out. LOL that bitch. I was out every night, dining in restaurants, drinking exotic things, checking out the moulin rouge and all the surrounding sex shops for the fun of it. I'm booked to go home tomorow night.

Damon

SHIT. SHE'S IN PARIS! It took me for ever to track down one of her body guards/maid people for her dad and compell them. Paris...good thing is she was booked to come home in a few hours. I WAS GOING TO KILL HER! not literally but i was mad as fuck at her.

'Stefan you lying son of a bitch' I said cooly, smirking.

'we're brothers Damon, my mother's your mother'

'OH SHUT THE FUK UP!' i screamed throwing my glass of scotch at him. 'Look i know where Maya is'

'okay' He said bluntly. What, he's not going to ask!? 'You don't wana know!?'

'i knew' He replied calmly, teasingly, mockingly...uuugh.

'Oh of course, always saint Stefan, fuking green bean, the big brother, sod it, fuk it, FUK FUK FUK YOU TOOK HER AWAY FROM M-'

'SHUT UP SUT UP SHUT UP!' Stefan errupted throwing me into the fire place. 'i'm done with you and your bullshit Damon' And like that Saint Stefan was gone.

'Stefan...? Stefy...brother!? come here now!' only silence answered me. oh, he'd be back. uugh.

I made my way to the car, knowing i was drunk. Oh well, Maya Maya Maya. Some one had to pick her up right? It was a half hours drive, if i crashed i wouldn't die, so it was all good.

Maya

'please fasten your seat belts we will be landing shortly' I hurried back to my seat from the bathroom, casually sipping my ice tea as the guy next to me was holding onto the arm rest for dear life. Once again first class, spacious seat, finest food, luxurious, so normal to me, it made me sad.

After the guy who checked my passport shamelessly flirted wih me i went to retrieve my bag, heading over to the taxi stand when a black Bugatti pulls up.