Chapter 20 - Dine&Dance And Fangs&Kisses

Damon

'Man! This shit is spicy!' I ran over to the cupboard looking for a bottle of wine to wash the chicken and blackk bean sauce down with.

'What? Big bad vampire can't handle the heat!? You can't handle none of this eh?!' She snapped her fingers ghetto style, while gesturing her body, using my inferring skills i think she was indirectly saying if i cant handle this much heat i can't handle her.

'I don't do spicy.' i took a swig out of the bottle, before laying it on the counter. 'I like to keep my heat in the bedroom' I winked at her, watching her roll her eyes. This girl really was playing hard to get! Usually after 5 minutes of talking to a girl they would throw them selves at me naked. I sighed in fond rememberance.'So you like the food?'

'I love it! Chinese food nom nom nom!' She forked a peice of chicken and bit into it smiling. ' So what your fortune say?!'

i picked up acookie and cracked it gently between my fingers. 'You are destined for greater things in life, do not let your lazy behaviour stop you. How strange, that actually applied to me when i was a human'

'arw, lazy Damon' She said in her babying voice or the voice you would use to talk to a dog perhaps.

'Oh shut it love! What does your one say?' i asked while standing behind her as she bit into a cookie.

'ee..it..its in meeee maa mouthhh!' She said with cookie crushed in her mouth, she dangled the peice of paper out her lips, holiding it with her teeth, i pulled it out gently.

'you are use to people falling to your feet, and you are also use to denying compassion and love. But know that love is no weakness, because you have already fallen...'

'What kind of cookie was that!?' She laughed, walking over to my balcony doors. She totally just denied that! But she love me right? What the hell, i'm listening to cookies now. I am so loosing it, old age! But we were together, so we liked eachother, and it seemed we liked eachother alot. But would i call it love? Well after my hunt i was contemplating in my head, how i felt for her. The only rational explanation as to: why i hadn't slept with her, compelled her, toyed with her, use her, or killed her, was because i did love her.

Maya

'What kind of cookie was that!?' What the hell....? I walked to the balcony doors, styling it out; making sure Damon didn't catch a glimpse of my face. I was trained proffessionally, acting, drama music and all that, but i had a feeling that Damons spidey senses would overpower my acting skills.

I opened the dark mahogany doors, leading onto the balcony. The sweet smell of deserts and coffee, greeted my bose along with flowers. Little specks of light littered the sky in the distance, the city lights. Surrounding me, as i leant against the railing, were roses and fusia, and orchids. Oh, i loved orchids!

'It's pretty isn't it?' Damons voice in my ear caused me to jump slightly.

'yes, i love orchids they're....they're so-'  I turned to face Damon who was observing my face with a rather confused look. 'Why do you do that Damon?'

'Do what?' His hands met mine on the balcony railing, some titanic sort of thing going on.

'Act. You act like a jerk and do bad things' I was worried about his answer, maybe he wasn't acting; he was genuinely a jerk and an ass face.

'because if you do good, people expect good.' I turned away from the cityscape we overlooked, towards him; he rested his head on my shoulder. He almost looked vulnerable, like the Damon i had met chained up inside him. 'And i don't want to have to live up to any one's expectations' I just stood there, i could've said one of the millions of things my tongue would roll out with but i didn't.

'say something...please' His voice hoarse and quiet beside me, his face desperate and pleading.

I turned my body to face his directly, his hands still on the railings; trapping me. He looked down, his breathing heavy, man this was killing me! I pushed him away from me  and he stumbled back freely, looking at me bewildered. I then pulled his hand, bringing him closer to me. He was completely lost! I tried placing his hand just above my waist, and held his other one, extending it to my side.

'dance with me?' I said, smiling. He accepted.

'but there's no music' He said, contorting his face to project confusion.

'we don't need any' I dropped my hand from his, and wrapped it around his neck, pulling him closer to me. He dropped his arms winding them round my waist, moving daringly low, so that they rested on my bum. We weren't grinding, we were swaying gently, i let him support my body weight conpletely, and he lifted me up for a second gently, before putting me back down. I looked down to see i was standing on his feet. I smiled against the crook of his shoulder. This was so Twilight-ish! I laughed against him.

'whats so funny?' He said, i could hear the smile in his voice with out having looked.

'you are' I pulled back to look up at him; surprised to see his fangs extended. 'Oh what big teeth you have!' I sarcastically said.

'You are no Goldy Locls, and vampires hate were wolves'

' i was always team edward, but Jacobs fitter' i stated proudly, grinning. He pulled me back to his chest, and i willingly gave in. This was nice. I didn't really have people to hug. My parents were gone, i mean i was close with our maid Deroda, but it was awkward to hug her. Stefan always came and left after a few days. Kyle, well he was dead. I felt my eyes prickle with tears, i pressed my self to Damon, even closer.  He stroked my hair and shushed me.

'it's okay Angel, everythings fine, whats wrong?' He pulled back, cupping my face. He hurt me. It hurt me to look at him. He was so beautiful. The defined cheek bones, chisselled jaw line, sculpted lips to perfection, flawless skin, hif figure, his eyes...everything.

'can i take a bath?' His face dropped to confusion of some sort and he smiled gently.

'sure'

The bathroom was gorgeous. I didn't use the main one though, just Damons one. It was attached to his bedroom, i could imgaine him lounging on the bed or pacing around the room, while i lay in his glorious bathtub.

''well i'll run your water, go get undressed. Wrap yourself in a towel, plently in the cupboard' He smiled before giving me a quick peck on the lips. It was fireworks set loose again in my body! I changed with in five minutes, wrapping the towel round me so tight, i could feel my boobs being pressed to my rib cage!

When i entered the bathroom, it looked completely different!

Damon

She walked in with nothing but a blak towel, her mouth formed a cute little 'o' shape as she saw the bathroom, her eyes widening. I had set candle around the bath tub, off all kinds, the chandellere of candles draped from the wall, just a hand span above my head. I was proud of my self. 34 candles.

'wow..' She walked in slowly, looking around.

'yeah ...i...uuum...err...just thought you...you know might ..like, like it...?'

'i love it, it's gorgeous'

'well, i'll see you in abit' Damn it, i wish i could sit in here with her, or watch, or bathe her, or bathe with her! She tiptoed to reach my height and dropped a kiss on my lips, sending a surge of power through me, wow.