Chapter 24 - you can't run in Jeffrey Campbells

Lexii

OH MY GOD! WE'RE OUT OF CHEESE BALLS! I looked through my mom's kitchen cupboards frantically, Maya NEEDS cheese balls! She had Damon's sexy balls, but SHE NEEDS CHEESE BALLS.

ultimate movie sleep over pig out thang.

ya feelin me?

no. really? kay...moving on.

'hey sweetie whats uo, Where's Maya?' My dad said stealing a handfull of jelly babies.

'She's late as usual, fashionably late, AND NO NO NAUGHTY! BAD DAD, NO JELLY BEANS!' i slapped his hands frantically  as he ran upstairs laughing.

WHERE WAS MAYA!?

i pulled out my phone and called her.

'hello?' a lazy voice said down the phone.

'DAMON! WHERE'S MAYA!?' i screamed

'wow wow wow calm down don't go all lesbiana over her. She's with me and you totally interupted i was about to lean in for a kiss. uuuugh!'

'AAARW! now put her on the phone!'

'Hello?'

'GET OVER HERE NOW NOW NOW!' I heard her musical laugh ring down the phone.

'uuum half hour?' She asked sweetly

'why!? you're already late!'

'i wana make  out with my sexy vampire boyfriend' She said lazily. There's the Maya i knew, she aint no sweety pie! Man she a sex bomb!

'OKAYYYYYY HALF HOUR KAYYY? BYE!' i hung up, trudging upstairs to change into my pj's.

Maya

I sat in the passengers seat of Damon's car, man she hung up on me! BITCH! watch how i eat all the cheese balls -.-

'So you wana make out with me huh?' Damon asked smugly.

'DUH' i said in my blonde voice. I got off my seat climbing onto his, so i was straddling on top of him.

'mmmmmm' He moaned.

'what's wrong mr big bad vampire?' I clutched his hair pulling his face so he was looking up to me.

'do you have to go?'

'yes i do, i can't spend every moment of forever with you, i have other people that want to love me to ya know what they say i must love you and leave you' I smirked like crazy, he HATED it when i used that expression.

'but forever isn't long enou-' i crushed my lips to his roughly, taking him by surprise. Screw gentle and loving, this was fierce and saucy; like  me i might add. His hands clutched my thigh's pulling me closer to him, before wrapping them round my waist. We were breathing heavily, I pulled away nestling into Damon's shoulder.

'i should go....' I climbed off of him, struggling out the door. I felt arms help me up. JHEEZ he was fast! He steadied me , raking his eyes over me. I was wearing a dolce and gabanna high waisted floral printed skirt, with a matching brasiere which exposed a thin strip of my upper stomach. Damon had randomly ran his fingers across the exposed skin today at least 7 times! He said i felt nice. Aarw!

'You look beautiful' He said smirking. 'All mine'

'for now' I said in a mischivious tone, doing that eye brow thing he does, Haha reverse physcology. How does he like it now!? He didn't like it at all! He tried to be all macho man, arrogant and sexy but he was hurt. 'why?'

'why what?' He asked quirking his eye brows.

'why am i beautiful?' Alot of people had giveb me a list of reason.