Chapter 17 - Tired Mermaid

Lexi

It had been FOREVER since i had seen Maya! Stupidwhore, i missed her!!!! I pulled on my maxi skirt and denim crop top, gladiator sandals and my vintage orange leather bag. I hadn't told her i was coming, but i had the keys to her crib, so it was good. She hadn't liked staying alone after Kyle died, so she gave me a set of keys and said i could drop by ANY time. Now i took full advantage of that! I remember dressing up as that green guy from the film The Mask and scared the fo shizzle outa her!

We had been texting and posting on eachothers walls on facebook. But boy she had to explain EVERYTHING! Stefan 's in town, boom boom! I so had a crush on him, but i knew it'd never work out. He was nice and we had jokes but meh -.- But his vampire brother who was apparently 'sexy, cocky, arrogant and slick' i was told via text by Maya, i had to meet! She told me about the date, and Deena, i never liked Deena that much. She kinda use to compete for Maya's attention, she didn't like me because i was Maya's ultimate best friend. She completely stopped talking to me for a month when she found out Maya gave me a set of keys to here house! And i knew how Maya died, and how she would come back when she was 17 blah blah blah! INSANE RIGHT!??!?!?!

'MAYA! WHERE ARE YOOOOO!?' i yelled as i closed the front door behind me.

'i'm in my bathroom, come up!' I heard he shout. I climbed up the stair, holding my skirt at the edges. I had seen Maya naked before, completely normal...She was hot, she had a BOOM TING figure man!  I pulled her bathroom door open to find her lying in the bath tub, bubbles covering her up nicely so i couldn't see nothing.

'LEXII I MISSED YOU!' She splashed her arms stupidly in the bath.

'I MISSED YOU TOO BABY!' I ran my hands under cold water and flicked it at her playfully.

'Lexi....?'

'you had another dream, didn't you. I can tell you look tired.' Maya had gotten dreams since she died and came back. They weren't bad but they were equivalent to not sleeping.

'remember how i said each dream kinda revealed something about what would happen when i come back? Well, i was sitting on a rock by the sea, it was mauritius! i know it, and i had a hibiscus flower tucked behind my ear, and my hair was wet like right now and i was running my fingers through it. But there was no one on the beach. But i ..i had uum had a tail...' She peaked up at me beneath her lashes.

'serious?' I could feel my self stare slightly. 'that makes sense'

'what!?'

'I mean, you're a pisces, fish. You like water, you're like some freaking speed demon when we had to go swimming lessons in primary school.You're from a tropical island for crying out loud! You can sing! And your appearance fits the part. So what colour was your tail!?' i asked stunned and smiling. She giggles.

'It was orangey, like a light orange sunset colour. It goes great with my skin tone'

'i bet it does' i grinned. 'so you're gunna be a mermaid?'

'i don't know, probably. But i had legs again, then a tail in the dream. I think i can choose when i want my tail...'

'That is so cool. UUUGH I FEEL SO NORMAIL!'

'YOUR A WITCH YOU MOFO, THATS NOT NORMAL!' She threw a load of bubble at me, and missed so badly as i laughed!

'i have an idea...' Her eyes were glowing and mysterious, that is so weird...

'no no no, your ideas are bad! Why am i always the responsible one?'

'look i'm just gunna see how long i can hold my breath okay?'