Chapter 18 - A little Lady, no little girl

Stefan

I could hear Lexi, Damon and Maya's conversation from downstairs. I could also hear and see Damons thoughts, he was freely projecting them; probably to annoy me. Maya in the bathtub, with lexi leaning against the sink. Damon was looking at her, with awe, he loved her, i knew he did; everyone did.

'Hey Stefan...' Lexi said. From the stairs. 'we should talk'

'yes yes im fine, yes i know it's been so long' I raised my hands for a high five and sat down on the kitchen stool next to her.

'Maya died and came back....

she'll wake up again at aged 17 after dying again....

the guardians...

charmers...

WHAT WAS GOING ON? why didnt she tell me? how is this possible? it doesn't make sense..what the fuck no, it can't be. She told Damon but not me , what?

I heard her moan quietly, oh my God, what were they doing!?

I stood up abruptly, i could see the shock in Lexi's face. I ran towards the bedroom. How dare Damon touch her! She was far too young for this! I shoved the door open and it fell to the ground as i remembered there were no hinges.

'Where is she!?!!!' i yelled at Damon, who was shirtless lounging on her bed flicking through a chunky notepad.

'she's getting dressed' He glanced up at me and looked back down. 'we didn't have sex' he said and continued to look through the book.

'MAYA!?' i yelled standing beside her walk in cupboard door.

'YAAAA'

'why didnt you tell me..?' my voice was weak and broke. 'you told Damon, and Lexi but not me..'

'Stefan i was going to tell you closer to the time. '

'but why wait!?' i could feel my voice grow angrier and louder, Damon shot me a glare or warning saying 'upset and i upset your brains chemical balance'

'BECAUSE YOU WORRY TOO MUCH!' she flung the door open and tossed Damon his shirt back. Err , she wore his shirt thats what couples do.

'BUT COME ON YOU TOLD DAMON!?'

'Maybe because-'

'BECAUSE WE'RE SORT OF DATING!' Damon shouted infuriated , now infront of me.

'YOU BARELY KNOW HER BROTHER, I'VE KNOWN HER SINCE SIX YEARS OLD!' i shoved Damon in the chest.

'WELL MAYBE THATS THE PROBLEM!' Maya shouted from behind Damon, her voice hoarse and cracked, she was about to cry, her eyes filled with tears. 'i'm not some little girl any more Stefan.' She turned away from me and walked out the room, grabbing her bag as she left. She was wearing a little black dress, it was plain so it looked casual, it clung to her figure beautifully, as she put on a pair of small leather heels and her studded black Channel bag looked great. I wish i had told her instead of shouted at her. She didn't like to be shouted at, that was her dad's job; thats all he ever did though. Shout.  I looked down, and felt a sudden blow to my face, snapping my head side ways. I looked up expecting to see Damon, but he had already jumped the window to find her.

Damon

I jumped out the window hoping to catch her walking out the front door, only to find her inside the house. I crawled in through the window so fast nobody could've seen, i wouldn't be caught dead with my ass stuck half way through a window. I raced into the kitchen, howvering by the arch way, still unseen by her. I heard her sniffle lightly, and saw her pat her eyes dry, before she resumed to her normal elegant stance. She pulled out a bowl and sliced up some strawberries.