Chapter 14 - Truth be told

Maya

We stood there on the road, leaning against the car, just cuddling for a while. Oh My Lord, we just kissed! It was amazing, like fireworks being let loose in my body! Like diving into a pool of cold water on a hot august day; exhilerating, thrilling, amazing. His devious eyes, so so blue! They made my heart melt! The way he moaned when i started to grind! I was a very skilled grinder, and i liked the sound of his moans; i would use my dancing skills to my advantages.

'Damon, lets go...' I broke out of his grip and pulled his hand towards the house, where Stefan stood on the porch steps.

'what's going on?' His eyes confused and angry, black as night.

'we're in a relationship, where we may with in a few hours become sexually active' My voice was sweet, but Damon broke his role first,bursting out laughing. Stefan looked furious!

'WHAT!?' He yelled

'you told me to leave, i decided to stay' Damon said. wait what!?

'YOU TOLD HIM TO LEAVE?' my voice shrill and high pitched, all wide eyed and inncoent. 'why...?' Why would Stefan of all people dp that...

'i thought after all thats happened you wouldn't want to see him, and he should be free to live his life and do what ever and not be hurt and-'

'okay okay okay, we're going' Damon tossed me over his shoulder and when i opened my eyes we were on my balcony.

'JHEEZ! Don't do that ever with out telling me!' I grabbed his shirt and pulled him along with me into my bedroom. I fell on the bed sighing, pulling him down with me. We lay there for a moment in silence smiling.

'so, what shall we do?' I think we deserved some wort of fun right? i mean all the arguing and attempting to hit him is very hard work!

'well, i could take you out now if you wanted?' He stroked my hair, uuugh! I can't stand it any more, i felt like tearing his clothes off! I sat up and climbed on top of Damon who still lying down, starring at me in wonder. I straddled on top of him, resting mmy hands on his chest.

'Yeah, or we could just forget the date all together!' He grinned, pulling me down for a kiss. He tasted so nice, and smelt so good! I kept trying to break our kiss to ask him where we should go but every time i tried he pulled my face back to his. I totally forgot to breath, and pulled back trying to catch my breath, i steadied my self and looked down at him, just thinking in wonder.

'stop starring!' He laughed.

'well, now you know how i feel!'

'thats different though....'

'HOW!? thats actually perverted considering how old you are'

'what can i say, im sorry' He pouted with his swollen lips.

'Don't pout, your lips are swollen, it looks freaky!' I smiled and tossed my hair to one side. 'plus i like dirty old men' I winked at him playfully and climbed off of him and ran for the closet. He sat up confused and dissappointed.

'what are you doing in there?'

'i'm changing my shoes!' I came out in my black knitted socks with little bows at the top. 'i feel like staying in, WEATHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT!' i jumped on him with all my force, he catched me effortlessly, my legs wrapped round his waist. his hands on my ass, my arms round his neck. He pressed me up against the wall, and gave me his eye brow thingwere he cocks one up. I just rolled my eyes.

'oh no, big bad vampire! Aaah' my voice ozzing sarcasm and for some reason a hill billy accent. He extended his fangs, his eyes still blue though instead of turning black; but his veins visible around his eyes. I forced his face to mine, and kissed him, i could feel his fangs, i bit his lower lip gently making him groan. i pulled back, my tongue tracing over his left fang, he moaned his eyes wide and pleading. I started sucking his fang, it was almost comforting. Stefan had told me about it once.

Their fangs extend when their thristy or they yearn for something, usually some one. I had never felt so loved in my entire life.

We had spent hours merely flicking through channels, looking for something to watched and had started with Jersey Shore, Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, I just want my pants back to 16 and pregnant, where i decided to go out for abit.

'Damon, remember the conversation we had on the balcony that night about how you'd tell me your life story?' He nodded in response as we walked hand in hand through the park.

'fine' He sighed, i smiled in victory as he planted a kiss on my cheek.

'well, out of Stefan and myself, you probably know i was the bad kid. My mother had died giving birth to Stefan, and for that i hated him. In school i was lazy, i was clever though, i had a thing for theatre and history. I use to indulge slightly...alcohol, women , gambling. And my fathers temper, i pushed to far, he sent me away to the country side to some random boarding school. when i returned marriage plans were going ahead for Stefan, i had to catch a glimpse of the poor girl to who he would be bound to. And there she was...Katherine. 

I started spending time with her, only to make Stefan jealous, but i ended up fallling for her and marriage preparations seemed to have faded,Stefan and i knew her secret and we one day made her choose. She faked her death trying to bring us together but we killed each other and woke up vampires. She had fed us her blood and she had fed on us. I woke up first and left, Stefan left shortly. I wanted to die but Stefan convinced me to feed and complete the transition. I spent what seemed like an eternity searching for ways to resurrect Katherine. I spent my time getting wasted , drinking, killing, and having sex. And now, we;; we're here'

My heart seemed to throb in agony at his pain. We were standing underneath an oak tree, as it had started spitting lightly. I wrapped my arms around his waist and pulled him to me, burrying my head in his chest, his handsaround me tightly, playing with my hair. I loved the smell of him, it was so comforting.

'So what's your story?' He asked, pulling me to the ground. I fidgeted round until i settle next to him, his arm around my waist, caressing my thigh's.

'well my parents grew up in Mauritius, tropical island and all, they were really poor. They moved here, oh btw they weren't inl love when they married, it was arranged. So my dad opened an accoountancy firm, and got rich! He invested in estate and property, dance studio's and recording studio's and stuff like that, bars, and hotels. Him and my mom were never here. I think they left because one day i took a knife and slit my wrist and it looked like i tried to kill my self. Thats why i freaked so badly when i saw blood on the kitchen floor, Damon. I slit my wrist in the kitchen and the floor was covered in blood. I was 15, a few months after that my parent left, like proper.They had never been there but this time they left and didnt visit as much or call. Then I started seeing Kyle, he was amazing; although you would've hated him. Sweet like Stefan, but he was involved in the illegal drug trade and one day while we were watching the notebook in his garage it was raided, he hid me in this crack in the floor, i slipped in perfectly and could see through the crack, they beat him up, seven guys and they left him for a while, they started burning and torturing him, they stabbed him in the arm and leg several times before shooting him inbetween the eyes. And now, we're here..'

Damon was looking at me like some one had taken a goats testicle and made a head band out of them. He motioned for a hug but..

'Wait there's something else...They raided his house, they found me underneath the floor boards and killed me. But i came back, Angels exist or something like that, they gave me my life back saying i had too much to live for and deserved a chance. So i came back, nobody even knew i died, not even Stefan....'

'I don't know what to say...' His mouth dropping slightly.

'There's more, on my 17th birthday i'll die, but come back again, only to be immortal though. It a loophole thing, every millenium or it takes some one out of the ordinary who deserves it, they hand you life as you know it and-'

'so you'll be stuck with me forever' i  could hear the smile in his voice with out even looking at him.

'i don't mind, remember i like dirty old men'