Chapter 15 - Girls like Bad boys, but i'm a bad girl

Damon

I took a shower in one of the many abundant bathrooms of the house. Marble bathtubs and granite floors, and the cool little heart shaped soaps. When i was done, i pulled on my black denim jeans, i didn't bother putting a shirt on. When i reached Maya's room she was still in her towel, i couldn't fight temptation! I slipped into the room unnoticed and wrapped my hands around her from behind, slipping my hand under her towel, so my hand came into contact with the skin over her thigh's.

'DAMON SALVATORE!' She screamed with laughter, shoving me playfully. She ran into her walk in cupboard and shut the door behind her.

'so what are you wearing?' i asked leaning against the door.

'ask me what im not wearing! I plan on keeping my virginity while longer so im layering up!' She laughed as i moaned loudly. I lay on her bed, looking out the window at the sky. A couple of stars nothing much, i had seen more. In Egypt there were plenty, i remember it was like a sky of polka dots of some sort but only way more be-

'hello Mr Salvatore' I turned to her walk in cupboard, to find her leaning against the frame, wearing a mid thigh length silk nighty, with a low neck and hugged her figure.

'yeah about you virginity...' She sat down on the bed, as far away as possible from me as she could get. 'Don't worry i won't do anything'

Maya

I starred at Damon, who was lying down starring at my neck area or breast region. I lay down beside him, fluttering my lashes.

'Damon..?' I moaned against his neck.

'bite me'

'what..?'

'what? old man loosing his hearing?' i giggled as he starred at me in shock.

'you know what sharing blood means, right?' He gave me his serious face, but it faded when i smiled.

'Yeah, im a twilight fan' I smiled burrying my face in his neck. He sighed , looking dissappointed. 'Damon' i moaned again.

'Are you sure?'

'I'm sure'

'You MUST NOT fight it or else it'll hurt' I nodded. He pushed up from the bed, pacing round the room before sitting on the bed besides me.

'lie down' He whispered. I did as he said, a blink later he saw bending down over me. He kissed me softly, he tried to pull away, but i didn't let him until i was outof breath. I felt his tongue trace down my jaw line, he moved down. He started kissing and nibbling gently on me neck, i could feel my eyes close and roll back, as i moaned gently. My hands on Damons bare back, his skin felt soft under my fingers; i had never realised how muscular he was. He was so beautiful.

When i moaned again, he looked up; bringing his lips to mine again. Ther were warm and comforting against mine, i felt safe.

'are you su-'

'yes' i replied, looking up at him. He was on top of me, hip to hip; and i could feel his shaft up against me.

I felt his fangs graze against my skin, then a sharp sting and it was gone. I could feel his lips sucking against my neck. I passed out.

Damon's mind surrounded me, vibrant deep red, love i guess, but blood at the same time.

no, no please don't look i heard Damons voice say, i ignored it, pressing on.

I was overlooking a memory of a woman holding a child and singing. She had olive skin, green eyes, stefans eyes, and long black hair. I moved around the roacking chair she sat on to see the child. It was Damon, smiling at his mother, his smouldering blue eyes elite with joy. He was so happy, so adorable, i was dragged out of the memory by invisible hands, i was in a dark hall way but i could hear panting and screamin and hushed voices. Little Damon ran past me, i followed him; to find him peaking through a door. And i saw it, his father holding a baby, covered in blood, and his wife, Damon and stefan's mother, her face looking drained and pale, a patch of blood on the sheets beneath her. Her eye's closed. I couldn't look any more. Little Damon was in a ball on the floor crying against the wall.

Once again i was dragged out of the memory, hurdling towards another catching glimpses of  things; people, events , and more. I heard shout in italian, and a loud slap. Damon's father was red in the face, Damon didn't once flinch, only stood with a smirk. Oh, stupid Damon.

And then there was Katherine, she looked innocent and sweet; it was obvious why she fell for Damon. He was exciting and bad, all girls like bad boys. But Stefan was loving and Sweet...tough call.

'Katherine?' Damon's voice serious, as she turned to face him.

'yes?'

'Is it true? you're planning on marrying my brother?' He menacingly close to her, up in her fae kind of thing; she looked kinda scared.

'yes, but wait Damon but ..but we can still-' He hadn't bothered listening to her, he turned on his heel and walked away.

I was outside a bar now, the neon sign flashed saying 'Banks' I could see Damon through the window, talking to a pretty blonde girl. A pretty blonde bottle of blood.

'hey there, i haven't seen you before. out of town?' She leaned on her left elbow, pushing back; trying to push her breasts out. Flat chested whore.

'oh, you know it' He winked at her, and she let out an annoying giggle. 'wana go upstairs?' He took her hand leading the way, and locked the door behind him, but i just got it. He threw her against the wall and bit, She was screaming but no one would hear  over the music and chatter She struggled but Damon enjoyed it; her weak attempts and pleads. 

'Maya!' I saw Damon he looked furious. 'I told you not to look!'

'well tough!' I felt invisible hands pull me again, away from the Damon that had just stood before me. I was standing in darkness, nothingness, just pitch black. But there was a cage, i hurried towards it, To find Damon, lying naked on the floor, chained down.

'Damon?' i could feel my voice crack and break, as a lump formed in my throat. He looked up, his deep blue eyes filled with sadness. The cage'd bars were quite a gap apart, if i tried i could fit through...I pushed my leggs through, but i could feel it crushing my rib cage but i pushed on, until i was through. I fell on the floor beside Damon.

'who are you?' He looked at me in wonder. He wasn't as tall as he was now, and not as muscular and manly. It was like ..like teenage Damon, before he was a vampire. before Katherine; before he lost his humanity. This Damon still felt, he was locked away though. Itr  was a metaphor, quite clever really. He locked his feelings away, but i had found them.

I kissed him, his lips remained still, unsure over mine; but gave in quickly. I moved closer to him, feeling his arms lock around my waist. His face felt wet, i opened my eyes. He was crying. I brought him to my chest, hugging him and soothing him. I smiled, it was like the first day we met. I could feel my self grow tired in his arms, frifting slowly to sleep.

'Maya...MAYA Maya wake up!'

'Stefan?' I looked up to find him holding me on the bed. 'what...what happened? Where's Damon?'

'He went out for abit...'

'i don't understand, what happened?' There's something he wasn't telling me...

'you two were sharing blood'

'yes'

'when vampires share blood, in some cases its out of love. And under curcimstances your minds connect...you can explore, feel-'

'see things...'

'Damon however, has never done this before...it was a shock, he hadn't felt this way, he didnt know when to stop. I came in and found you, you wouldn't wake up, he didn't knnow what to do. He couldn't stand seeing you like this knowing he'd done it...I told  him to go and i would deal with it and-'

'NO NO NO! stefan!!!' I shouted getting  up way too fast. He steadied me, guiding me back to the bed. 'It's not Damon'd fault!'

'It kind of is princess...'

'NO! He told me to stop when i was in his mind, but i kept going and going and going! Stefan it was something completely new! It's like nothing i've ever seen before-'

'Princess that still doesn't make it okay and he shouldn;t have-'

'STEFAN!' I sighed annoyed. 'i found his humanity'

I saw Stefans face go into shock, his eyes grew bigger, his jaw dropped.