Chapter 28 - To every where and Beyond

Lexii

'So you are planning to keep in touch with me after you die right?' I stared, mouth hanging open at what i had just heard....some screwed up shit right here, say nada.

'Well, duh! That's why i'm telling you' Maya glanced through her cupboard, occasionally pulling at hangers, sparing a quick glance then looking on.

'well, i have something to tell you too then...' Shit, do i want to do this? 

'hhm?' She replied, too late to turn back.

'I'm a witch' I sucked in my breath and held it there.

'oh' She carried on looking through her clothes as if i had told her one of the Kardashians had released another sex tape, no surprises if that were to happen.

'What do you mean OH!?' i practically shouted.

She turned on her heel, exposing a sly smile. Damon also appeared at that moment, wrapping his hand around her waist. Maya cocked her eye brow up, as Damon was doing too. 'I mean OH as in i know.' 

 Stefan

'What does that mean?' 

'It means once i'm dead i can do whatever the fuck i like, stefan' Maya replied sipping her latte.

'I know' i sighed.

'Hey...' She reached for my hand over the table, i could see the guy at the counter who had served us our Starbucks sigh with disappointment. 'Just because i can do whatever the hell i want doesn't mean i'm going to ditch you. I love you Stefan, so much...i love Damon too but in a different way.'

'i know, but what if you go we don't see eachother we forget eachother and-'

'no.' She took another sip, her usual content and wide eyes, were dark. It's something i've noticed as we approach her day of death, her eye colour changes with her feeling or mood. 'That will never happen'

'Okay, i believe you' I squeezed her hand and smiled. 'Have you noticed..?'

'hmm?'

'Your eye colour changes with your mood' I stated.

'so i've been told...Lexi said the same i thought it was just lighting and stuff, but turns out its true...'

'One more thing too' This was something that frankly scared me abit.

'The air, isn't it?' Maya asks, peeking at me above her cup.

'yeah, it's like you charge the air or something, it's electric...i don't know how to explain it'

'I have no idea either, but i feel it too. But back to the do whatever the hell i want thing!' She laughed breaking the serious mood.

'wELL, GO ON THEN!' i laughed as she switched facial expressions in a micro second.

'I want to travel!'

'where to?'

'every where' She replied.