Chapter 30 - Mustang madness

Damon

Maya had left a note in my ass pocket while making out a little (cheeky), that told me that there was a brown leather duffel bag under her bed that she needed to me grab before she 'died.' Sure enough, as i shoved my hand under the bed i was so fun of, i pulled a bag out. I had to collect her from the river in roughly a half hour so i had time to kill. I unzipped the tanned leather bag to see what was inside...make up. (Girls, jheez) 

Then something interesting. Stacks and stacks of cash.

A fake passport.

A polaroid camera.

A cannon Camera.

A polaroid Printer.

Some cables, which i assume fit into some of the camera's.

Some clothes, an adress book, a phone, and car keys. To what car?

Another interesting item. A leather bound book. I gently opened it, it was packed with leaflets and flyers, old concert tickets, Gigs, reciepts, old airline tickets, and brochures. Wow, it was amazing let me tell you. My girl looked like she had a bucket list of places to go and we'd soon be ticking them off.

'DAMON!' 

'What the hell Stefan!?' I screamed back

'why? Did i scare you?' He mocked playfully. 'Keys, we're going' He grabbed them from me with ease, but i tripped him up at the door. 

'So Saint Stefan, care to tell me where the fuck we are? Oh wait, WE'RE IN A FUCKING JUNK YARD' what the hell is he playing at. Ugh, brothers.

He threw me a glance and rolled his eye's, yeah you do that Stefan because you know if you tried something I'd kick your ass. With a swift motion he pulled the car keys out his pocket and pressed the button, a noise going off from somewhere in the junk yard. It was under some shitty covered sheet. I yanked it off and Holy Shit.

'you like' Stefan asked carelessly sliding in.

'It's a mustang, what do you think'

Maya

I was waiting by the river in Eldridge forest where Stefan had taken me one day for a picnic when i was just abit taller than his pelvis. Him and Damon were on the way, and we had 47 hours in counting til my seventeenth birthday.

Some craz shit's about to go down.