Chapter 21 - Talking through doors&Fish tails

Damon

She closed the door as i left. I leaned against it and sunk to the floor, sitting down.

how ya doing in there?' i said against the door.

'good. I'm naked in you bath tub' She said, her voice filled with amusement. I groaned in return and she answered back with her melodic laugh.

'you know i have the urge to break the door down, right?'

'but you won't, right?'

'i'm not sure if i can help my self love' CRAP, did i just say 'love'??!?!

'well, i'm planning on dying a virgin!' She yelled, i could hear her splashing in the bath playfully.

'So you're a virgin?'

'yup' She replied, popping the p.

'no way!!!' how is that possible? Guys threw them selves at her all the friggin time! She was beautiful, i couldn't understand.

'why don't you believe me?'

'it's not that, it's just that well most girls as pretty as you turn out to be sluts'

'what?!' she yelled.

'you know sluts...whores...hookers....prostitutes...tramps, slags. Girl that have sexual intercourse with many differ-'

'I GET IT DAMON!'

we talked for hours, from the bath tub to the bean bag in the empty living room. She didn't have any pijama's so i shrugged my shirt off and willingly gave it to her. Tempted to rip it off her as she had nothing what so ever underneath.  She complained about how i had never bothered to see whitney houston in concert; or micheal jackson, prince, elvis, nirvana, acdc, black sabbath, metallica, aerosmith or aritha franklin. She had enlightened me i guess.

'guess what?' She said happily, i smiled in return.

'You feel like loosing your virginiy? Good, cus i'm horny right now'  She cracked up, holding her side.

'NO!'

'aarw' I whined pulling my puppy dog face as she rolled her eyes. 'You're really gonna make me beg for it aren't you?'

;it has to be with some one special' She said stubbornly.

'Aren't i special?' I asked in a serious tone.

'special needs! any ways, sometimes i have dreams, they tell me things that will.uuum i mean like i can do when i come back after 17.'

'well...no sex or-'

'DAMON!' She slapped me, and turned to face away from me.

'I'm sorry Angel' i said kissing the back of her neck gently.

'I'm gonna be a mermaid!' She yelped happily.

'really?' I asked stunned.

'yessshhhh!' She replied. ' i held my breath for ages, remember when lLexi was in the bathroom and i was in the bath, she timed me, but i can't remember how long but it was long' She stated, standing up.

'where you going Angel?' i asked looking up at her, her sexy legs teasing my self control as i groaned, she grinned.

'can i stay the night?' She asked shyly.

'HELL TO THE YEAH!' i shouted grabbing her by the waist and half arrying her to the bedroom. I landed on the matress, looking up at her smiling; before she followed, falling on top of me. I wrapped my hand round her waist pulling her to my chest, where she rested her head, nuzzling into the crook of my neck. She felt so warm and alive.

'Jheez Baby, it's already 3 am, you should get some sleep. Saint Stefan will want you home in the morning.' i intertwined my fingers with hers, as she accepted willingly.

'Screw Stefan' She said playfully.

'oh naughty, i like it' I slid away from here, moving on top of her. Our bodies pressed together gently. I kissed her softly, my tongue tracing her bottom lip. My hand tangled in her hair, then other resting on her hip. I could feel it, a hunger for more, a wanting; A need. I pulled away looking at her before caressing her lips one more time, and shifting to the space next to her.

She had a strange way of sleeping this girl. She scrunched up in a small ball in the upper corner of the mattress. She looked adorable.

Maya

As soon as my eyes darted across the scenery surrounding me, i knew i was dreamming. I had fallen asleep on a matress and woken up in a poppy feild wearing a pretty little white dress.

'Hey there buttercup'  A voice whispered.

no...no no no why now? why this dream!? I'd had it before but it had been a while. no...please...

i brought my self to say the name. my eyes already filling with tears. 'Kyle'

i turned to see him in atux, looking dashing as usual. Tanned skin, hazel eyes, muscular but not too much. more boyish, his soft and shiny black hair, his pretty little nose i always use to lay kisses on. i realised we were wearin our costumes for the 50's dance we went to.

'You miss me buttercup?' he said smiling

'you're dead now Kyle, i'm trying to stop missing you and move on....' My voice breaking and faltering.

'i know buttercup, but just know i'm happy where i am. I got to a good place and i-'

'i know, i keep having this dream' i said smiling sadly. ' and everytime i have it i'm reminded of you, how i miss you, how you look, smell,feel, i miss the way you use to flick my nose, i miss how you always use to teach me how to fight and use it as an excuse to hold me, i miss how you would try and be angry but end up laughing, how you liked to hear me play the piano, how you use to hum to me when i was upset, how u always pestered me to sing to you, how you use to pinch my cheeks' I was crying now, tears trickling down my cheeks silently.

'i miss you too Maya, there's not a minute i don't...i have to go now but i-'

'NO WAIT!' i yelled

'i can't buttercup, i have to-'

'NO! NO YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME, DON'T LEAVE ME AGAIN!' I was yelling again, rage and sadness meshed together.

'ssssh don't cry butter cup-'

'please Kyle please don't ...don't so this, you ALWAYS do this...'

'i love you' And before i could open my mouth, he was gone. Again. i sat down, curling into a ball and crying, exactly as i did when i saw Kyle beaten and killed. Everytime i had this dream it was like pulling at a wound to make them reopen, or taking out stitched before they've fully heeled. Only for some reason every time was more painful than the last. and everytime i would end up in my pathetic little dress, cuddling my self in a ball, knee's to my chest and eyes overflowing like rivers bursting theit banks.

Charmer (A Damon Salvatore novel)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara