Chapter 11 - Stupid blood slut

Maya

We pulled up to the house, which was thankfully in one piece. I ran inside, we had already planned everything, Stefan would circle the block and i'd take the house. As soon as the door swung open the smell greeted me. Blood. No no no , i have to do this! I ran into the living room, uugh no sign of him! Dinning room...there were blood smears on the curtains and window, like some one had been trying to escape...oh god. Foot steps, blood foot steps of familiar boots lead out of the room through the arch way, to the kitchen. I was slowly moving towars it.

'oh my ...' I stood frozen for a second.  A pile of girls bodies on my kitchen floor. Blood every where. No, not blood, in the kitchen of all places. NO! I ran to the pile of bodies, pulling them off one another.

'Deena...dee baby, wake up' i was crying, vision blurred. 'DEENA!? DEEENA YOU BITCH! STOP JOKING! WAKE...wa wake up' My voice grew weak, barely a whisper. NO, no no no. Deena sweet sweet deena who had driven an hour out of town to pick me up when i was wasted. Deena who helped me get that gum out of my hair when i was 11. Deena who was my shoulder to cry on when Kyle had passed away and never came back. Deena who use to dress up like she was drom jersey shore! Who walked out into the snow in a bikini, who took the fall for me when i was on the brink of getting expelled for coating the school's library with toilet paper, DEENA.

Why wasn't she waking up? She had to...nobody could sleep through this. Come one Deena, wake up , please...please just look at me. please wake up.

I looked down, i was kneeling in blood. Everything covered in it. I crawled over to the sink and fell on the floor, crying and hugging Deena's limp and lifeless body.

Damon

i zipped back into the kitchen, the tall blonde in my arms smiling , with her eye lids drooping. Through the kitchen window i saw Stefans car out front, oh no..

i heard a little whimpering sound, from behind the work top island. No, oh please don't be her. I dragged the blonde with me, to find Maya in a little white skater dress, huddled in a ball, cuddling a body. She was covered in blood, her hair was soaked in it, her dress, oh gosh the dress, only tiny patches of the dress remained white, her legs and arms covered in blood, partially dry other bits wet. I don't think she realised i was there until, i drop the blonde girl accidently. Her big brown eyes shot up to see me, they filled with tears and she started bawling, hugging her legs to her chest.

'Maya.. no baby sshhh dont cry no im so-' i bent down reaching for her but she scrambled away on her hands and knee's. She stood up shakily, and made a run through the kitchen arch way, to the front door, she slipped on one of the girls charm bracelets and fell towards the ground, i reached out to grab her. I held her tightly, her eyes blank, but still crying, she was shaking. I would rather her struggle and fight, at least she'd show some feeling towards me, display some strength, but she stood there with blank eyes, just staring off into space.

'DAMON!?' Stefan's voice came from behind me.'Damons where's May...LET GO OF HER RIGHT NOW, YOU BASTARD, YOU...' He unwrapped my fingers from her waist and left me shaking un til my feet buckled beneath me and i sat there sipping rum, drenched in blood, on a bed of drained bodies.

she's never going to forgive me now. She hadn't even gone for 24 hours, i was just jealous she ran to Stefan instead of me. I would always be the moster and Stefan the righteous saint.

'DAMON WHAT WERE YOU THINKING WHATS WRONG WITH YOU HOW COULD YOU ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING WHAT THE HELL YOU BITCH YOU STUPID BLOOB SLUT YOU-' i don't know how long Stefan continued to curse for, i think midway he changed languages, he swore in italian, then switched back to english, and occasionally using latin.

I stood outside her room, i could hear her little whimpers and sobs every so often. Hands shoved past me and opened the door. Stupid Stefan. I could hear the bed shift as my brother probably would be holding her right now. Then foot steps pattered up the stairs.

Elena.

'what the fuck are you doing here!?' i yelled, oh this bitch, i swore i was far away so i wouldn't have to see her again. She rolled her eyes at me and opened Maya's door, as Stefan came out.

'what the hell's SHE doing here!?' i yelled at Stefan, as soon as i raised my voice the little whimper and sob grew louder. Shit, i probably shouldn't shout then.

'Elena and Maya are friends, they talk on facebook and text and all that. She's here to look after her, and shower her above all.' He sighed, running hid hand through his hair, green eyes filled with ...tears..?

'Well, i'll go clear the mess up...' i dawdled towards the stairs Stefan surprisingly coming with me. 'Will she ever forgive me?' i couldn't not live with out her now, since i had got a taste of life with her.

'I don't blame her if she wants you dead. The girl she was hugging was Deena, her best friend since aged 14'

'OH...OH oh...no' I sighed, giving out some sort of sound; between a sob and laughter.

I felt sick when i walked into the kitchen again. Never in my entire existence did i ever feel sick at the site of blood, things were different now. I had taken an innocent girls life, many lifes.  One of them had been close to Maya, uuuugh fucking stupid blood slut. I threw a glass at the wall, watching it harmlessly shatter. I started dragging the bodies out into the Bugatti, i'd dump them in the river by the woods; about two hours out of town.

Stupid blood slut, im sure Stefan had stolen that one from Maya; too creative for him.