chapter 26 - I'm Back!

hey there people! I'm oh so sorry i've been away for so long. i know how frustrating it is when you're reading a story and it's unfinished , oh so so so sorry!

comment if you have any idea's and feed back, vote if you like!

DreamHater48, this is for you ...x

Thank you all so much for reading

well here's chapter 26, enjoy :)

Maya

'Maya'

'STEFAN!' wait, what? 'What are you doing in Damon's car?' I walked over to the passenger door, pulling it open to reveal Damon knocked out and sprawled across the seat.

'comprende?'

'si' i replied giggling.

Somewhere between eating jelly babies and and hiding Damon when driving through the Starbucks drive through Stefan managed to fill me in.

Damon was furious due to my unplanned departure.

He was furious with my secrecy of location.

He was furious...basically...

'But how was Paris?' Stefan asked glancing in the rear view mirror to check on Damon, who still suffered from a broken neck, but as we spoke it was slowly healing. Unfortunately.

'well, i've spent a ridiculous amount of money and was hit on by several men and jjust for the kick went to a lesbian bar' i stated proudly, Stefan spluttered out his coffee back into the cup, choking on his snickers and laughter and sending me on an outburst of giggling.

'What the fuck!' Damon errupted from the back seat and had ripped the drivers door open and flung Stefan out and now sat in his place. His eyes were darker than the ocean on a deep cold night, his sculpted jawline and chiselled cheek bones, and oh God his lips...sent a yearning feeling to the depths of my chest. He had given me no more than a few glances and just continued to drive. I asked no questions, nor looked at him. As for Stefan, he's a big boy he'd be fine, i just hope he saved his coffee...he got large with whip cream. Starbucks costs ya' know.

I don't know how long Damon drove for, but we pulled up on the side of a high road in the middle of no where, surrounded by meadows and feilds and tree's. His strong pale hands pulled the key out of the ignition and he turned to face me. His eyes had changed from black back to their usual pools of blue.

'How was Paris?' He asked softly.

'Good' i still resisted the urge to look at him and simply stared out the window blankly.

'what did you do?' H e fiddled with the car keys, their clinking sound annoying the hell out of me.

'shop, visit people and places'

'people??' His voice suddenly more forceful and showing great interest.

'yes' i replied bluntly, he let out an exasperated sigh and slammed on the stearing wheel.

'look...i know i fucked up and-' Before he could continue i was out of the car and had slammed the door more than viciously...

He followed behind me. SHIT! vampire speed...'When you were gone i realised  how much i really like you and i was -' I shoved against his chest with all my force but he lamely stumbled back a step. I could feel tears stinging in my eyes but he just wouldnt leave me alone! I want to be angry at him! I WANT TO AND I SHOULD. But truth be told i missed him so much and i cant bare the thought of not seeing him. I wanted to stay in Paris longer but he pulled me back. I could see his mouth moving but he was making no sound or coherant sense in my head. I stopped dead in my tracks when he was then infront of my heaving almost sobbing...'Don't know how much i need you and i promise, i swear i -'

Damon

She had to listen, i needed her. I loved her. She kept walking and walking so i did too.

'You dont know how much i need you and i promise, i swear i-' i was suddenly cut off when Her lips were aggressively pressed against mine. Her mouth was hot and hungry, her kiss, Our kiss devouring. I felt my hunger and desire build up when she was gone and now it was being satisfied. Like a desert parched and dry but alive when the monsoon season brings rain.

She let out a slow moan of pleasure as my hand wrapped around her waist and pulled her closer to me, our bodies only seperated by our clothes. Unfortunately. I picked her up and she wrapped her legs around my waist, grinding against my crotch, i let out a low groun. I ran with her not once breaking our kiss. When we got to the car i was panting, we both were. She sat on the car bonnet leaning her head against my chest while i breathed in the scent of her.

'your hair smells good' i said, muffled by her hair.

____________________________________________________

Hey guys, hope you enjoyed! Kinda short i know but i should have a lot more time soon so expect

to be bombarded with new chapters. If you have the time and want to please check out another

story i'm writting called 'save me' Thank you again, hope you enjoyed x