Chapter 27 - Drinks&Death

Stefan

I was in Maya's room, glancing back and fourth through her vinyl records, listening to whatever was last on her ipod. I shoved it into the dock, some band called The 1975, a song called chocolate. I wonder what's going on with her and Damon...

The front door clicked open and i heard shuffling and moaning. Oh God, i really don't want to see my some what of a little sister, being devoured and recieving a tongue bath from my older brother. Ugh.

I walked downstairs to see Maya sitting on the kitchen counter and Damon hand on her thigh and one entangled in her hair.

'COUGH COUGH!' i yelled causing Damon to jump back.

'Douche bag!' Maya yelled laughhing.

'Damon cursed under his breath wearing a sly smile.

'Okay, my demonic love birds, back to bussiness...'

Damon

We all lounged around on Maya's bed, waiting for Saint Stefan to begin his epic lecture.

'we have 12 weeks til Maya's death day' The sentence it self left us all silent not even the sound of our breathes could be heard.

'Shit' Maya hissed.

'That means we have to figure out a way for you to die, like what people are gonna know. Car accident, no...stabbing no...i'm thinking overdrinking? Drug use? it's a closed case, no one's gonna ask questions.'

'yeah stefan, nice way to be remembered' Maya whined. 

'i say car acident'  I could see that happening, loads of people die from that shit.

'No, i think i should fall off GoodWill's bridge and drown. The river it self is pretty rough and goes on to join Fallow view river which then joins the sea, so if my bodies not found its because there;s alot of water to cover' 

'Brains turn me on' i threw a sly smile at Maya who winked back. Even saint Stefan was impressed with my girls master plan.

'who's up for a drink?' Stefan asked reaching for the door.

'what are we drinking to?' Maya asked.

'To death' I replied.

'