Just like the First Day - Chapter 99

Ok so after this chapter will be the final chapter (Chapter 100). After I finish with this book I could either do a sequel or I could do a new story with a different boy. Please, please PLEASE comment "sayes" for a sequel or comment "New" and then the magcon/26mgmt boy you would like me to write about!

_______________________________________________________________________________

SAMANTHA'S POV:

We were on our way to the park and Cameron and Taylor all of a sudden just ran off. I was walking and I saw I think Nash ahead of me. I walked over and said,

"come with me"

I followed him and I knew we were going. We were going to the hidden area of the park like our first date.

*Flashback*

"Nash what are you doing here? I thought I was meeting Hayes here" I told him.

"Just follow me, Hayes has a surprise for you" Nash told me.

I followed Nash into this wooden part of the park that I had never been in before.

"So are you excited for the family vacation on Monday?" Nash asked me as we were walking in the woods now.

"Yeah i'm really excited, we haven't been on a family vacation in forever." I told Nash.

I lied, I wasn't excited, I thought it would be all awkward after yesterday with Hayes. The walk was kinda long and after a while I lost it. I just stopped walking and started to cry. Nash turned around and walked over to me and asked what was wrong. I couldn't talk, I was just crying and felt really embarassed. Nash tried again after a few seconds and asked me what was wrong.

"Yesterday with Hayes" I began to say,

"we were walking and we got a text and then he hugged me. It felt different like I might like him, but we have been friends forever and that would be weird. I feel like I just ruined my friendship with my best friend and I don't want to lose him." I kept talking, but Nash cut me off.

He stared at me."Samantha, don't cry, Hayes told me everything that happened yesterday and told me the exact same thing as you just did."

Nash and I kept walking and I kept crying because I thought he was going to tell me I don't like you, your weird or something like that. We finally got to this beautiful little place surrounded by trees. There was a table and it had sandwiches on it and Hayes was standing next to it smiling, but his smile disapeared when he saw I was crying. He ran over to my side and shoved Nash out of the way.

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER!?!" Hayes screamed at the top of his lungs to Nash.

I have never seen him so protective over me.

*End of Flashback*

And there he was, standing right before me,

like our first date...