VIP - Chapter 26

We dried off and went to the park. Skylynn and nash came with us, so we couldn't really couldn't do much. Nash purposely brought skylynn to the swing set so me and Hayes could do whatever. We went over to the lake and sat down.

"You know I'm gonna be away more often for magcon and it gets closer to the summer right?"

Hayes said. I replied with a sigh

"yeah I figured"

"and because of that I'm getting you VIP passes every time to be with the magcon family"

"ya I know we...wait what!?!" I said.

"Yup! You heard me right"

"OMG Hayes, you didn't have to do that!"

"I know but I would kill me not to be with you Samantha"

I hugged Hayes and skylynn barged in, we laughed and she sat with us, until nash came and got her.

"So Samantha, your basically part of the magcon family"

OMG!!!

Hayes' POV:

Samantha was so excited I knew it. Nash have me the idea but he said he didn't mind me talking all the credit for my girlfriend. Girlfriend.... I liked how that sounded. The next stop is going to be San Diego, Samantha's always wanted to go there so she will have the best time.

"Samantha" I said "do you knows where our next stop is?"

"I don't know but something tells me you know"

I told her it was San Diego and she squealed, I started laughing and then nash and skylynn were ready to go home. We were walking home under a path of trees, nash knew what I was going to do so he gave skylynn a piggy back ride and left. I stopped and faced Samantha, she knew what I was going to do. I leaned in and we kissed, she was the best girlfriend ever!