Siblings - Chapter 48

CAMERON'S POV:

I can't believe what as happening the people sam called mom and dad were strangers and she has a brother that's going to be taking care of her. the police man started talking again.

"Your brother is Cameron Dallas." Then the line went dead.

Was she actually my sister? I called my parents and put them on speaker phone. Turns out he was right, Samantha was kidnapped from my parents when I was 5 so I never really knew her. It was dead silent then sam started talking.

"I want to go to the hospital"

"why are you ok?" Nash asked.

"Yeah I'm fine I just want to see if Cameron really is my brother." She said.

"Ok let's go" Matt said.

"No, just me and her" I told them.

SAMANTHA'S POV:

We got to the hospital and got blood drawn. Then we waited and the doctor came back 30 minutes later and told us we're related. I guess I'm a Dallas. I was going to meet my parents in a week they were coming to North Carolina. Cam and I went back to my house and he brought his suitcase and moved into the master bedroom. Our parents were going to come with all of cams stuff next week and I was excited to see them again. I think I met them at one of the Magcon events.

"Can we hang? -Poo Bear" who was Hayes in my contacts.

"Yeah come over" I texted him.

A few minutes later he came up to my room and we watched a scary movie together. I hated them, but Hayes made me feel safe. A really creepy part came on and I screamed.

"Don't worry I got you" Hayes said.

We were just staring at each other and then we started to lean in for a kiss and Cameron came in.

CAMERON'S POV:

I walked up to sam's room wanting to know what she wanted for dinner, but I came in to them having a make out session. I have seen them kiss once before but this was different. I feel like I had to protect her now and I know Hayes has been known to be a player.

"Hayes I think you should go" I told him.

He still didn't budge

"GO!" I yelled at him.

"No she's my girlfriend and I want to spend time with her" Hayes said in protest.

And I knew what I was about to say was going to hurt them more than anything...