Busted! Almost - Chapter 55

OMG guys thank you so much for 1.6k reads! i cannot believe it! I can't thank you enough!!!

_____________________________________________________________________________

SAMANTHA'S POV:

I saw someone come into my room from the window. I was about to scream but they covered my mouth.

"Shhh you're going to wake up cameron!"

It was Hayes.

"What are you doing? Don't you know what time it is?" I asked him.

"Yeah."

"So why did you come over?" I asked him.

"I was bored" he laughed.

I had to laugh along to, then I heard footsteps.

"Get under my bed!"

I told Hayes, but he started getting under the covers.

"No under the bed you idiot" I told him.

"Right sorry"

and he dove under just in time.

"Who are you talking to?" Cam asked me.

"Myself." I lied.

"Go to bed weirdo" he said walking back to his room.

"That was close"

Hayes said coming from under my bed and getting cozy.

"Yeah. Why don't you stay for a while. We can finish endless love" I told him.

And we turned on my tv and continued the movie.

NASH'S POV:

Idk why I'm awake but I am, I looked over at my clock and it was 3:30am. I kinda want to go on a walk so I walked into Hayes' room, but he wasn't there. Great I guess I'll go on a walk to find my brother. I was walking by Samantha's house when I saw her tv on. Endless love was playing, I'm such a stalker but I'm pretty sure hayes is in there watching it with her. Looks like I'm gonna have to climb up her window.

"Hayes what are you-"

I began to say but they were sleeping. Ehh I'll come back in the morning I just hope Cam doesn't come up there.

HAYES' POV:

I woke up at 4am and Samantha was sound asleep. I heard someone walking toward her room. I ran into her closet, but I was too late....