Forgive but Never Forget - Chapter 90

Just so you know, this book will end with 100 chapters so there are only 10 chapter's left :( This book has come so far in such little time and I'm glad that so many of you enjoy it. I came onto wattpad not knowing if my writing would be a hit or not, but a lot of you seem to enjoy it and i'm proud. Thank you for all reading Since Day One! I would not be where I am without you guys. Also thank you for 20k! I can't even imagine this happening. Yesterday I was at 18k and before I went to bed I got to 20k! I also got 1k on instagram! (@magconvineboyz <thats also my ig username) So thank you times 1000 ILY!

_______________________________________________________________________________

SAMANTHA'S POV:

"Hayes I would love to be your girlfriend" I engulfed him in a hug.

"Samantha I've made so many horrible mistakes in the past and I'm ready to be the best boyfriend you'll ever have. I'm sorry for everything I've done" Hayes said really fast.

"Hayes I forgive you-"

"no I'm so sorry I was an idiot to you and I'll never-" I kissed him.

It was my way of saying shut up already.

"It feels like nothing ever happened." Hayes smiled.

It may feel like nothing happened, but a whole load of stuff happened. I'm glad it did thought because I now know Hayes and I are meant to be.

"So I'm guessing I'm not learning how to play football tonight" I laughed.

"Haha nope" Hayes smiled with his dorky smile.

I missed him so much.

"SAYES FOR LIFE!" Taylor screamed so probably china could hear is and everyone echoed him.

"Ohh get it Hayes!" Carter yelled and everyone laughed except for Hayes and I who were blushing like crazy.

Matt took a pic and posted it on twitter, looks like all the Sayes girls should sleep well tonight, and for the haters? They can hate all they want I've learned to deal with it.

***

After dinner Hayes and I went up to his room to watch a movie. It was around 1am and all the boys were doing some youtube video down there.

"I fell in love with you like you fall asleep. Slowly then all at once" Hayes whispered giving me chills.

I decided to not call him out for using a line from TFIOS. It was cute. Before I could reply sleep took over and I was out like that.

HAYES' POV:

Tonight was amazing I'm so glad everything worked out. I can't imagine a world without Samantha with me. It's amazing what someone can do you. I don't love her I'm in love with her. Cameron came up to my room a few minutes later with Nash.

"Is she sleeping?" Cameron whispered.

I nodded. "He came up and lifted Samantha.

"Goodnight guys" cameron said before leaving with Samantha.

"So some of the guys are going home with Cameron and some are staying over here tonight." Nash said and I told him ok.

I just kept thinking about our date, today was

amazing...