We Good? - Chapter 53

OMG THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 1K+ OVER ALL READS!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! THANK YOU SO MUCH!

~XOXO

_______________________________________________________________________________

SAMANTHA'S POV:

The walk home was awkward hayes kept trying to hold my hand but I really didn't want to talk to him and Cameron was still mad at him but not as much. I was walking with Jack J. I don't know why but he made me feel happy whenever I saw him. When we got home I invited Jack J to my room and I could tell hayes was mad, but why should I care he hurt me and this isn't the first time.

"Wow you have a lot of horse ribbons in your room, I feel like a loser now" Jack J said.

"Aww don't feel bad wittle jacky" I told him.

"Dinner's ready!" Nash yelled and we went down.

JACK J'S POV:

This was good for Samantha she needed to get her mind off of Hayes. After dinner sam and I went back upstairs to watch a movie on Netflix's. Before I walked up the stairs hayes grabbed my arm.

"what are you guys doing up there?" He asked me.

"We're gonna watch a movie" I told him.

"Can I speak to her before you go to watch your movie"

"yeah I'll watch out for cameron so he doesn't kill you."

Cameron was my friend, but Hayes was too and I knew they still loved each other.

"Thanks man" he said and ran up.

HAYES'S POV:

I walked upstairs and Sam was just looking at me.

"Samantha can I explain?" I asked her.

"What's there to explain hayes?" She said kinda hurt.

"Please?"

"Fine" she said.

"That girl never had her first kiss and she wanted me to be her first. I know it was stupid, I'm stupid and I'm so sorry" I told her.

"I forgive you" she mumbled.

"I'm really sor- wait you forgive me?" I asked shocked.

"Yeah but it still hurt that you would do-"

then I kissed her and someone came in.

"What the....."